5 months, 100 pounds. How I am an achieving my goals.

Options

Replies

• bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    You're doing very well, and the pictures show it. But more than that, thanks for the detailed and thoughtful explanation of how you have achieved this.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Fantastic work!
  • reyfuglestad
    Options
    Keep up the great work. You are inspirational!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words. I want to just go through and quote each of you and thank you personally but that would make this thread pretty long. Please accept this post as a thank you to all of you. Also congrats on your current and future losses. I know we are going to rock 2012 here on mfp!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I was just going to post that man. I like your headphones. The bigger the better.
    You didn't say what the 1st doctor told you after you lost 100 lbs.
    Congrats on your weight loss.
    LOL, I just got a funny PM... As your weight loss goes down, your headphone size goes up.

No, I am not overcompensating. :-p I hadn't even noticed that in the picture.
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Huge achievement and I hope you keep up the great work!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 160 days will make. Can't wait to see what you look like on day 380!
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • DownHillCrusg
    DownHillCrusg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You sound like you've done your research and are preparing your self for a life change and not just to lose the weight and go back to old habits. Congrats!!
  • chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is great. My stomach is starting to look like yours look in the 30 day pict. I just noticed it this morning, and I was wondering if it was looking like that because I am losing weight. I am so glad that you posted pictures. I love this website. It is so encouraging. Thanks a bunch.:bigsmile: green with envy...jk.

15475380.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    awesome post man! Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing. Gives old fat guys like me encouragement!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    That is great. My stomach is starting to look like yours look in the 30 day pict. I just noticed it this morning, and I was wondering if it was looking like that because I am losing weight. I am so glad that you posted pictures. I love this website. It is so encouraging. Thanks a bunch.:bigsmile: green with envy...jk.

15475380.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

YES! The 30 day picture I was like.. WTH, my stomach is sagging, it takes awhile but it's starting to tighten up and pull inwards! Just keep plugging away at it. Another tip, on days that you don't want to work out or go to the gym, those are the best days to go to the gym or work out :-D
  • clairification
    clairification Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiration, you have been killing it and it shows!
  • kyrakoala
    Options
    Wow! You are completely inspiring :) Good luck with the last 60!
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!!! what an inspiration!. thanks for sharing:drinker:
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! Very insperational... im just starting on my journey and I love the stories to keep me going strong! I like how you put everything you did :) Thanks and hope you meet all your goals!!! :)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    bump. love how you explained how you are achieving your goals. what an inspiration!
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP DUDE! you look great. and very strong. thanks for sharing. awesome stuff!! xx
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I love this..
    I tell myself that isn't me being hungry as much as little guys in my stomach using a jack hammer on the fat cells
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump - for later...great job though! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!