BL Blue Team WEEK 12

Options
124»

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    hotmom - you hang in there!! you'll be back at it in no time! we're all pulling for you! they say payback is a "you know what"!!

Rach - those tots look delicious!! you need to put some devil ears on them though 'cause they're E-vil

jenn - that sodium will get you every time.. sorry you're all puffy!! make sure to chug, chug, chug some water!! :drinker:

dawn - you can work out some more by getting my laundry in order too!

Introplay should be really fun!! I earned 1 point by walking with my girls today!! LOL!! I plan on earning some more as soon as I can pull myself away from the internet!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Grrrr... I started my work out and after about 2min I threw in the towel. I'm going to bed angry at myself. :grumble:

I'll be up at 5 tomorrow though. :ohwell:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Alright. We have been getting a lot of rain which is melting the snow which is causing flooding problems. :grumble: This included in our basement. :angry: I hear the rain coming down right now and I just think about how all that is going to end up in my basement and how I get to go down there check on the fans and sweep some more water. :explode: I should help sandbag however I don't think I could handle that workout. I would have a seizure. Anways, I'm back into workouts and I did BL bootcamp level 1 and 2 and WOW. I also did my situp challenge I re-did week 2 since last week was horrible. Then I did my crotch exercise. I workedout for a total of an hour and burned over 1000 calores. Holy :drinker: Im very proud of myself however now I'm tired. :frown:

Rach- Those tots do look good. Yummo
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Where is everyone?

I'm feeling like this today... :sad:

Instead of getting up at 5am I woke up at 8:10..................

I work 8-5. :indifferent:

Let's just say it's been a baaad day.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    A little dose of motivation comes tonight in the form of the Biggest Loser show. :flowerforyou: Hopefully it'll help all of us get back on or stay on track!! :drinker:

Anybody like Pop-Tarts? Please try the Fiber One Toaster Pastry's...... sooooooooooooooo good. :smooched:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I'm here. I should just workout now. We are going to applebees tonight to celibrate my daughters birthday. Cheaper tonight to bring the kids. Her birthday is on Friday. Im going to the website and look at what I'm going to be eating.

I will have to try those fiber one pastrys because I love pop tarts but O the calories in those suckers. And I always need more fiber.

So I got up to 5lbs lastnight when working out. I couldn't believe it. My shoulders are really sore today. I want to kick butt with weight loss this week. :drinker:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I'm ready to watch The Biggest Loser tonight. I got in an hour of cardio and then strength moves.

Did anyone check out the new issue of Prevention magazine?
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    We went to applebee's tonight to celibrate my daughter's birthday. I went with the feista lime chicken. OMG I didn't realize how many calories was in that. Good thing I split it and only ate half. :drinker: I stayed within my calorie limit. Im so proud of myself. I did it. I exercised and now watching the biggest loser. :bigsmile:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I got in an hour of cardio and then strength moves. Watching the BL now.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    what happens? bl was cut short by an hour. stupid tv station! last i saw tara had almost passed sionne. wait to go j-for halfing your meal. i wish you guys could come visit me, cept i'm pretty zoned out on percecet. i can't believe how bad the pain is. i wish the arm was still frozen cause then i'd use it to beat my kids like a pinjata. they all run away when i ask for help getting dressed and undressed.hmmmm.i am VERY SEDENTARY now. "how sedentary are you?" i am so sedentary that ever so often they check my pulse.:laugh: :laugh: guess you have to be waxed on nacotics to find it funny. should i weigh in? i'm still quite swoll:yawn: en. let me know, cause it's a chore getting the bra off.:drinker: keep goin blue i need you tp pull through some big numbers.:ohwell:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So Unit 5 starts today in my classes, and I haven't turned in ANYTHING for Units 3 and 4!!! :noway:

I've kicked myself off of myspace, facebook, and youtube, because if I have time to mess around on there, I have time to read for my classes and get homework done.

I'm officially grounding myself. :angry:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Is anyone alive today? :huh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hotmom-feeling ok?

Do we have our week 12 results??