what's your score?

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
What's your offendability score? On a scale from 1 - 10. 1 = looking at a picture of puppydogs and rainbows (wait, unless you get offended by those) and 10 = oh, let's just say tubgirl. (warning - if you haven't seen this, do ~not~ google it. you will never be able to UNSEE it. Go at your own risk - no fair going there, getting offended and then coming back here reporting me because you did something on your own choosing.)

For sake of argument, I'm saying we throw out the extreme offensive crap like pro-rape/murder/torture, you get the point)

edited to give an example ---> A score of 1 means you get offended by looking at a picture of rainbows. A score of 10 means you could possibly be offended by tubgirl.

But really - I'm actually interested in knowing the general scores people give themselves.

Replies

• TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    HAH.... love it. I'll go with 8.25 if we're talking floating point, 8 otherwise....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I give myself a 2.5... I get a little offended but not so much. I will definitely take your word for the 'tubgirl' thing!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    so 10 means it takes alot to offend you?

depends who it is. someone i'm not threatened by, nothing. someone i view as a challenge or opponent, probably 1 and i have a very low threashold for BS, i'll pop u in the mouth son
  • _snw_
    Options
    LOL!!

A ten means it takes looking at tubgirl to get offended.
    A one means you get offended by looking at pictures of rainbows.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    9 - 10.... its pretty hard to offend me.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'd say a solid 9. 2 girls and a... made me queasy. Jolly rancher left a funny taste in my mouth.

What people say to and about me in the interweb, i could care less.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Like I said somewhere else.

MFP...a test of how jaded you are in the web.
  • _snw_
    Options
    9 - 10.... its pretty hard to offend me.

Me too pixy. (oh so ironic you are the one I'm quoting right now!) heh
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say mine is 11.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    i cant respect people who have no respect for themselves. so if someone spitting in your face doesnt offend you - that offends ME
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    I'd have to say mine is 11.
    I have a list somewhere that can test that.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I give myself a 2.5... I get a little offended but not so much. I will definitely take your word for the 'tubgirl' thing!

Oh wait. I got this backwards I think. I'll take the opposite end of the spectrum and go with 7.5.
  • _snw_
    Options
    I'd say a solid 9. 2 girls and a... made me queasy. Jolly rancher left a funny taste in my mouth.

oh - i'm NOT falling for it this time binary. i've seen 2 girl. ugh (although funny, i wasn't offended - just disturbed!). I refuse to look up jolly rancher.
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Definately a 10.... It takes an awful lot to offend me...

I had to look at 'tubgirl'. So disgusting.... But, still not offended...

Just ewwwww.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'm about a 19.. I laughed as tubgirl unfortunately isn't even close to the worse I've seen.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Reading comprehension > you

LOL
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    How many people admit to googling tub girl... I just did and admit , maybe I am not an 11.. :)
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

What about LemonParty! :-D
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    How many people admit to googling tub girl... I just did and admit , maybe I am not an 11.. :)

I used to rickroll people (before it was rickrollin') with tubgirl in college.. About 10 years ago lol.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I'd give myself about a 7. There are a few things I wish I could have carved out of my memory.