what's your score?

Options

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Like I said somewhere else.

MFP...a test of how jaded you are in the web.

it's actually mind boggling. I definately know "those" people here are "REPORT POST" pushing happy. Whatever, okay, I get the rules. If you read them, pretty much 50% of this board doesn't make the cut per the rules, so I get when someone complains, yeah, mfp has to take care of it - I'm totally okay with it. Sure, meh, but okay. What I question is how these people function in, oh, let's say public life. What do they do when they get offended by someone, oh I don't know, walking around in the mall?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'd say a solid 9. 2 girls and a... made me queasy. Jolly rancher left a funny taste in my mouth.

What people say to and about me in the interweb, i could care less.

What about LemonParty! :-D
    LemonParty goes great with a Blue Waffle
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I'm an 8-9. I made the mistake of Googling tubgirl. :( I think I'll skip lunch.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    First off Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (yes I googled)

However not offended just discusted at least I wont be eating anything for the next 2hrs.......

So I say a 10 for me
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    How many people admit to googling tub girl... I just did and admit , maybe I am not an 11.. :)

LMAO! That cracked me up. I'd seen tub girl a couple of years ago and it's digusting.

I don't get offended, but I am bothered by some things. So, I'd say I'm probably a 5.
  • cigarzzz
    Options
    9-10 takes alot for me to get offended...
  • h0m36r0wn
    Options
    Googled tubgirl... hahaaaaAAAAA!!!!! Thought I was lower but if she's the benchmark, I'd say high 9's/10 (not that I condone that sort of thing, she must have had one hell of a night out on the town :)). Best image was where someone used tubgirl as the background for a birthday invite... "C*me to my birthday blast!"

bump warning for those who are easily offended or have weak stomachs!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    LOL!!

A ten means it takes looking at tubgirl to get offended.
    A one means you get offended by looking at pictures of rainbows.

I would say 10 as tub girl didn't offend me, I thought it was very disgusting.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    if you want a test to see how jaded you are...here you go. Google these (not safe for work or life)

Kids in a sandbox
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemonparty
    Blue Waffle
    2 girls and a cup
    2 guys 1 hammer (beware)
    Pain Olympics
    Goatse
    1 guy 1 jar
    Cake Farts
  • _snw_
    Options
    if you want a test to see how jaded you are...here you go. Google these (not safe for work or life)

Kids in a sandbox
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemonparty
    Blue Waffle
    2 girls and a cup
    2 guys 1 hammer (beware)
    Pain Olympics
    Goatse
    1 guy 1 jar
    Cake Farts

reported.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im confused....what do you google?

oh just got it...damn im at work so can't look at it
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Kids in a sandbox
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemonparty
    Blue Waffle
    2 girls and a cup
    2 guys 1 hammer (beware)
    Pain Olympics
    Goatse
    1 guy 1 jar
    Cake Farts

reported.
    Challenge accepted.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    My amp goes to 11. So, 11.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Many things gross me out, but few actually offend me.... maybe somewhere between a 9 and 10.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    My amp goes to 11. So, 11.

Hahahaha! LIKE!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I guess next time you tell me not to google, I won't. What a lovely sight to have burned into my brain. I would have to rate my self pretty high though, not easily offended. (I am a Rammstein fan afterall).
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I've generally adhered to the policy that "He/She who is offended when no offense is meant is a fool. He/She who is offended when offense *is* meant is a greater fool." Basically it's a choice whether or not we allow ourselves to be offended by something and you are ceding control of your emotions to somebody else to dictate those feelings. Sounds pretty weak to me, so I'll say 9.9 because I don't always maintain perfect control of my emotions.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Depends on who's doing the offending but I'll say an 8 for me.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I'm probably a 9...and at work, but when I get home I'll have to look at this tubgirl business
  • _snw_
    Options

Kids in a sandbox
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemonparty
    Blue Waffle
    2 girls and a cup
    2 guys 1 hammer (beware)
    Pain Olympics
    Goatse
    1 guy 1 jar
    Cake Farts

reported.
    Challenge accepted.

Wait a second, let me think this through logically, step by step ....

1. Ask myself, "Am I easily offended?" Answer - yes.

2. Remind myself "Well, even though I know I am, I ~always~ know my best friend, the "Report Post" button is there for my disposal!!! I love that button, so I might as well test out my convictions and google this list of said offending items!"

3. google offending items

4. OMG! I'm offended!!!

5. Should I click away and just ignore it? HELL NO.

6. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED.

7. Feel smug. I have single handedly made this website a better place. (well, if better place == censoring all others whom I deem offensive and rule breakers!)

8. daydream about being employeed by the police as a snitch.

9. Wait, where am I? oh yeah. Time to click on the next thread that looks sucspiciously offendable and repeat.