what's your score?

Options

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I've generally adhered to the policy that "He/She who is offended when no offense is meant is a fool. He/She who is offended when offense *is* meant is a greater fool." Basically it's a choice whether or not we allow ourselves to be offended by something and you are ceding control of your emotions to somebody else to dictate those feelings. Sounds pretty weak to me, so I'll say 9.9 because I don't always maintain perfect control of my emotions.

clap clap clap (applause - i'm not hoping you get THE clap)
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Well now I want to go see tubgirl....
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    OH MY GOD WHY DID I LOOK AT THAT?????
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    And it did not offend me, but it did kill my appetite
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    if you want a test to see how jaded you are...here you go. Google these (not safe for work or life)

Kids in a sandbox
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemonparty
    Blue Waffle
    2 girls and a cup
    2 guys 1 hammer (beware)
    Pain Olympics
    Goatse
    1 guy 1 jar
    Cake Farts

Couldn't watch the 2 girls and one hammer... But did read the story... WTF?
    I hope my computer doesn't need work anytime soon because I would hate for my browsing history from today to be pulled up. lol
  • lorabaybai
    Options
    oh dear why did i look at that too .. damn curiosity haha ok im offended!! 6 !
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I would have said a 10, but then I looked at tubgirl and I wish I could take that back, so have to rate myself 8-9
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with a 10. I did google a description of tubgirl. While it made me gag, I don't find it offensive. Just grody.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm a 9. I don't get offended very easily. Each to their own and all that. :happy:
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    How many people admit to googling tub girl... I just did and admit , maybe I am not an 11.. :)

I googled but I didn't click on the images for fear of being fired! haha But if it's anything like two girls and a cup then yea I'm grossed out but not offended.

I'd say I'm a 9 because I'm offended by some racial jokes.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    And it did not offend me, but it did kill my appetite

yeah, i'm definitely not in the mood for any blue waffles right now either.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    if you want a test to see how jaded you are...here you go. Google these (not safe for work or life)

Kids in a sandbox
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemonparty
    Blue Waffle
    2 girls and a cup
    2 guys 1 hammer (beware)
    Pain Olympics
    Goatse
    1 guy 1 jar
    Cake Farts

Couldn't watch the 2 girls and one hammer... But did read the story... WTF?
    I hope my computer doesn't need work anytime soon because I would hate for my browsing history from today to be pulled up. lol
    Format your hard drive. It's the only way. I used to have a huge list of those things but I can't find it. Probably a good thing.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I have skin like an elephant - a 10 plus 10 - nearly impossible to offend - especially if I know somebody's trying to offend me.

No, I don't get offended but annoyed much more easily which is why I structure my life with multiple layers between myself and the people I need to make a buck.
    I just don't like dealing with stupid, needy, emotional people.
    That's my weakness.

I'm fast to tell somebody to SHOVE OFF.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Lets go with 9.

1267053335-funny-gif-3.gif?w=320
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I had no idea what the "tubgirl" thing was so I did indeed google it.

It didn't phase me one bit so I suppose my tolerance level on a 1-10 would be a 10.

I'm almost never offended, seriously.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    With me it depends on the day... most days I'm more toward the 10 side of the scale... say around 8 or so... on a bad day... maybe a 3.
  • JennyBB125
    Options
    Well, I am a nurse and it takes me a lot to get offended by something really gross. My brother in law has sent me tubgirl and it was gross but I don't get offended. It bothers me a little when people make comments about ME that I don't believe is true or I don't like things that are super super raunchy so I give myself a 9.

I've also was forced to see two girls one cup soo..
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I have seen way worse than tubgirl lol
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    serious-stare-thumb16605070.jpg

that which has been seen, cannot be unseen.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a nurse and it takes me a lot to get offended by something really gross. My brother in law has sent me tubgirl and it was gross but I don't get offended. It bothers me a little when people make comments about ME that I don't believe is true or I don't like things that are super super raunchy so I give myself a 9.

I've also was forced to see two girls one cup soo..
    LOL at forced.