ladies, how much did you weight at...

Options

Replies

• eksims1
    eksims1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My largest size was 12 and I'm at a 10 now. I am 174 now, and was in a 12 at 182. I feel like around 190ish I would have needed the 14 for my body type, but I carry all my weight on my BUTT
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    it depends on your body .. im a size 14 right now and im 206lbs.. when i was 192 last summer i was also a size 14. once i hit 210 im at 16..thats not happening. i gave all my size 16s away lol
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 with a big ghetto butt wearing a size 14 @ 190lbs.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    It's nice to know there are so many women who are, or have been, a size 14. Truly not a plus size.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    180. It doesn't matter how tall you are. It's about your body fat percentage... amount of water, muscle, etc.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    depends on, the abdomen area... My mom wears size 12 at 135lbs. At 175 pounds I wore a size 12, at 147 now, i can wear a 8 or 10 depending on the cut.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    it depends on your body .. im a size 14 right now and im 206lbs.. when i was 192 last summer i was also a size 14. once i hit 210 im at 16..thats not happening. i gave all my size 16s away lol

See, it is all about body and height, etc. When I was 207 (my heaviest) I was probably a size 20.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I can wear a size 14 and am over 200lbs.....my mom also wears a 14 and is about 190ish.....all depends on where you fat is deposited, I guess!

And I am 5'6 1/2....
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    This definitely depends on how you are shaped. I am 5'7 and weigh 142. I wear size 10 jeans! (Most of my dress pants are size 8.) I hear girls at work that are my height and weight talk about wearing size 4 or 6! How is that possible?

I am 5'7 and I wore a 10 at 190, so it definitely changes in accordance with body size, height and figure type :)
    and muscle:fat ratio.********
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    a size 14?
    when she wore them, and she said around 160 or a little less. i was like... :noway: !!!

When I weighed 160 pounds I was a size 8 at my highest maybe a 10...
    i'm 5'8" though... I think height plays a huge roll..

My mom is 5'6" and when she weighed her highest, also 160, she was a size 14... so i guess it really depends on the person.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    a size 14?

my mom was giving me some of her old clothes recently (she's lost some weight too), and they were size 14's. i asked her how much she weighed when she wore them, and she said around 160 or a little less. i was like... :noway: !!!

because i can where them all and i'm just over 190. and we're about the same height - 5'6-ish.

i'm so discombobulated...

I'm 5'4 and i was at about 190 when I was in 14s. Weight doesn't tell the whole story. :)
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    a size 14?

my mom was giving me some of her old clothes recently (she's lost some weight too), and they were size 14's. i asked her how much she weighed when she wore them, and she said around 160 or a little less. i was like... :noway: !!!

because i can where them all and i'm just over 190. and we're about the same height - 5'6-ish.

i'm so discombobulated...

sizes are definitely different now! Back in the 80's I was 145#'s and never got below a size 10. I think now that would definitely be an 8 at least
  • itsjustpaper28686
    Options
    When I was at 180lbs, I was in a 16. Now I am at 160 and in a 14. Doesn't really make sense but I'm heaviest in my butt, my waist has gotten small.
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I were a size 13-15 in juniors. I weigh 156.2 having a weigh in tomorrow. I'm 5'4. I just started back up on my fitness pal last week. I started a while ago but I thought that I could get through my journey without it. When I stopped getting on I gained 15 lbs. plus the weight I had already lost. My fitness pal is helping me become the person I want to be. I want to end at the weight 145lbs. when I'm done. :noway:
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    maybe 160 i am 5' 8:bigsmile:
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Im 4'11 and weigh 170 and Im in an 18 !! :noway: what the heck is up with that..lol But I guess that just shows everyone's body is different !
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm an "apple." Depending on the brand, I wore size 14's at almost 170 pounds. I find american eagle jeans fit my body type best, but they're also made quite a bit bigger I think (probably to make people feel like they're in a smaller size so they'll buy more!) I'm in a size 10 in their jeans right now, at 154 pounds, but they're getting pretty loose. I expect to be in an 8 by 145 pounds. I think in most other brands I'd be a bigger size though.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I almost got down to a 14 when I lost weight last time. Probably would've been there in the 170s. I was a 16 at 192.
  • GThinMintG
    GThinMintG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't remember but when I get there again I'll let you know! HaHa. Right now I'm 235, 5'11 and my 16s are feeling a little loose. BUT I know that muscle weighs more than fat, so the weight to size ratio will be different for everyone based on their own body composition. So hopefully when I gain some more muscle, whether or not I lose the weight I'll drop a size : )
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0 and currently 225 and in a loose 16. I expect at 215 I will be able to wear my 14 jeans again comfortably. I am very muscular, though, so I always weigh a lot for the size I am in.