Cat or Dog?

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
Which are you? Cat person or dog person (or neither).

I'm a cat person (but not like one of those crazy hoarders that has eleventy billion cats living in squalor all over the house).

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Both! I have a cat and a dog, and I love them both for being totally different.
    Though the cat doesn't steal and eat my homemade loaf of bread off the kitchen counter..... :mad:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I prefer dogs, but I have also have 2 cats. I like all animals for that matter.
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    Both!!! Two dogs, one cat.. love them to bits!!! Can't imagine life without critters around the house!
  • bosstimmy
    Options
    DOG! they leave no doubt in your mind that they love and adore you and would take a bullet for you. They are pack animals and truly enjoy companionship.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Cat
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Had a house cat from 1979 until 1993.
    Still miss her.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Cat lover. I have two cats.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    DOG, I HAVE 2
  • andrejjorje
    Options
    14 years. Not bad. Get another one. :)
    Had a house cat from 1979 until 1993.
    Still miss her.
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have both, they are quite entertaining to watch together. The cat thinks she is a dog, because that is all she has learned. She beats the small dog up and can take on the big dog too, even without claws. I wouldn't trade any of them.
  • jfuce
    jfuce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definitely a cat person here - I have two cats. I love dogs, too, but cats are lot less maintenance. :)
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Dog .

Mine is 9 and is super protective of me and my 4 kids . Its a hassle some times but I'm so glad I have her as I work til 10pm and my oldest daughters are 15 & 14 ... boys are afraid of my house :)
  • Dreamerof916
    Options
    I love all animals but I'm a cat person, have three of my own. Although sometimes they act like dogs! I can tell my oldest cat to lay down and he does lol!
  • andrejjorje
    Options
    So you say I'm a crazy hoarder? Buhuhuhuhuhu!!:smile:
    I have two cats.
    Which are you? Cat person or dog person (or neither).

I'm a cat person (but not like one of those crazy hoarders that has eleventy billion cats living in squalor all over the house).
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I am a dog person, but cats tend to like me for some reason.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Dog. Though, not by any fault of my own, people's cats like to randomly attack me.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options

Neither were they...at first. : )
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    dogs. we had 2. down to 1 :(
  • springermad
    Options
    Dog person, I have two springer spaniels x
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Always had cats, got a puppy 3 months ago. Wow! We love her. She keeps my kids and I very active. Now we have two cats,two fish and a 5 mo old Sheprador. Guess I'm both.