• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    <
    my little dog
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Definitely a cat person here - I have two cats. I love dogs, too, but cats are lot less maintenance. :)
    ^^this^^ but I have 4 cats
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Had a house cat from 1979 until 1993.
    Still miss her.

Mine was 18 when he passed...............miss him too!
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    love my dogs! They keep me laughing!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Lately my animals are both stupid so I pick NONE lol. I'd say mainly a dog person but we do have a kitten.. hubs is a cat person.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I'm a cat person. I have a cat and a dog but I just tend to drift torwards cats.

Edit: you don't have to take cats outside in the freezing cold or the middle of the nights!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Had 2 cats till the ex took them.
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Both! (I only have dogs though)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Dogs!!! I love my Westie...

photo8.jpg
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Both - I could not imagine my life without my fur balls. They sure make my bad days so much better :) And I know they love me regardless of the day I have had.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm a cat person. I have a cat and a dog but I just tend to drift torwards cats.

Edit: you don't have to take cats outside in the freezing cold or the middle of the nights!
    And cats don't bark!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Everything! lol We currently have 4 cats, 2 dogs and a beta fish. I used to have a bunny and a hamster as well and one other cat, all who have passed away over the years. Our dream is to buy a house with land so we can add a pot belly pig, some goats, alpacas and bunnies to our lives. I love animals! And my friends call me the crazy cat lady, which I'm totally okay with, though I won't be throwing them at the kids telling them to get off my lawn anytime soon! :wink:
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Both! I'm an animal lover. While I only have a dog (who sometimes acts a little like a cat), my parents have a farm with lots of different animals :)
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am a cat person luckily married to a cat man! I have a 14 yr old Cleocatra and my husband has 7 yr old Stewart! We love them so. Dogs dislike my husband but LOVE me. I dislike dogs as my cat tells me to do so. :laugh:
  • BeauDeAnne
    Options
    cat!
  • PrissyJayne
    Options
    Love both, but right now we only have a cat. (Althought she's quite the handful at the moment with her teenager attitude.) We've had the worst luck with dogs recently, so we won't be getting another probably until the kids are off to college. :tongue:

Oh, we also have 3 fish!
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Dog -- all the way!
  • LuneBleu85
    Options
    Dog! My dogs make me smile daily and get me off my butt and moving too. That being said; it really depends on the dog or cat. I am not as much of a cat person at this moment because my boyfriend's cat is an evil urchin. But the barn cat at my old stable was the coolest cat ever.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Cat, I had to put her down yesterday. RIP MIs Marbles!!

I am sorry :( poor kitty RIP! >^..^<