Options
    Neither..... beaded dragons rock!!!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Dog ;D!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Both! I have a cat and a dog, and I love them both for being totally different.
    Though the cat doesn't steal and eat my homemade loaf of bread off the kitchen counter..... :mad:
    ^^This. Although my cat will steal homemade bread off the kitchen counter. If she can't carry the entire thing she'll push it off so the dog can get it and they split what they take. Girls.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Cat! How can you not love kittens? :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I have a cat but I also like dogs
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i like both! but i have a cat!

i unfortunately dont have enough time to dedicate to a dog. dogs are very needy.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I happen to be a 6'5 245 pound cat lover lol.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I love them both. They all have their own unique qualities. Cats are more snugly for when you just want to lay down with a bundle of fur on top of you (my dogs too big and bouncy for that) but dogs are just so loving and loyal - I've never had a cat greet me with quite the same enthusiasm.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Though the cat doesn't steal and eat my homemade loaf of bread off the kitchen counter..... :mad:
    My one cat will steal ANY food she can grab (and she'll eat it too)...but I always bust her because when she steals something she starts growling (possessiveness I guess)...lol.
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    dog lover. :)
  • jrowan
    jrowan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    both i have a dalmation and a rather large male cat, love my 4 legged friends:glasses:
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Love both and have a cat. I'd have a dog too, but I can't have one where I live.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Dog. Had to put my aussie down 2 weeks back and am still surprised by how much I miss having her around the house.

I don't dislike cats but would not own one. They are too persnickety, bi-polar, and scratchy. Reminds me of an ex-.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Dogs. :heart:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My one cat will steal ANY food she can grab (and she'll eat it too)...but I always bust her because when she steals something she starts growling (possessiveness I guess)...lol.

CNa3Y.gif
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    14 years. Not bad. Get another one. :)
    Had a house cat from 1979 until 1993.
    Still miss her.

Nope,never again.
    You get so attached to them and then they die.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I prefer cats, but I have both. I've got 3 cats ages 1, 9, and 12 and a 4 month old hound mix.
  • springermad
    Options
    Dog. Had to put my aussie down 2 weeks back and am still surprised by how much I miss having her around the house.

I don't dislike cats but would not own one. They are too persnickety, bi-polar, and scratchy. Reminds me of an ex-.

Sorry to hear that you had to have your dog put down, I had my first springer put down over two years ago and still miss her like crazy x
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Cat!!
  • newgrandma2011
    Options
    I have a cat ,but I like all kinds and have all kinds of animals .