Replies

• maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11. 276 and I wear 18/20, mostly.
  • Lordservnt
    Options
    I have 2 pairs of 1 certain brand can were 1-- getting lose
    the other can't even button ? someone who excerise a lot can weigh more than some one who doesn't excercise-- muscle weighs more than fat-- so u can't look at the numbers on the scale only :) way to go size 9 :) and baggy + those should be juniors & run smaller than misses like 8- 10 - 12 ect .. :smile:
    Muscle does not weigh more than fat. 1 lb of fat is = to 1 lb of muscle.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Height can have a lot to do with the size brand you wear. I a person weighs more than you but is taller fat could be spread to differently thru their body. Or if a person weights less than you and is shorter they will wear a bigger size.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Size 10 depending on where I purchase them. I don't focus too much on this. It can drive you mad.
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pairs of 1 certain brand can were 1-- getting lose
    the other can't even button ? someone who excerise a lot can weigh more than some one who doesn't excercise-- muscle weighs more than fat-- so u can't look at the numbers on the scale only :) way to go size 9 :) and baggy + those should be juniors & run smaller than misses like 8- 10 - 12 ect .. :smile:
    Muscle does not weigh more than fat. 1 lb of fat is = to 1 lb of muscle.

Right but muscle weight sura as hell looks different from fat weight,
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    As of yesterday I found out I fit in size 12's now. :D

I started my journey at a size 16. But my highest pant size ever was 18.
  • alonzoteam2
    Options
    5'2 (48) weight 154 size 8 in levi's - I have always outweighed but had a smaller size than others in my life but carry more muscle.
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Started at 140 lbs. size 10-12
    Now 5'1", 115 lbs., size 2 :) Smallest I've been since high school.
  • lunalulu2
    lunalulu2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 130lbs, I typically wear a size 2 but sometimes a zero or 4 depending on the brand ( I started at 211 and size 16 a little over a year ago)

Sizes have really changed over the years. 20 years ago I was 5'7" and 130 lbs and wore a size 9. I've never been a two. Now I'm 232 and a size 18 trying to get back to 130 lbs.

I agree. Vanity sizing is definitely a factor. I do not feel like I look like I could wear a size 0. I always wonder to myself if I am a size 0 then what to do all the really skinny people wear because I know there are a lot of people out there that are smaller than me.
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi im 125lbs - 5,4" i wear size 10(uk)....very happy as it was my target size..MFP rocks!!:wink:
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    174 pounds size 32x30 (I'm a bit short)
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 130 lbs. it just depends on the brand. I have to wear an 8 because I have wide hips and most 6's are waaay too tight around the hip/leg area. So i'll wear an 8 with a belt.
  • maddie1123
    Options
    129 pounds
    size 16 in kids....
    i have LONG legs.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and 156pds. I'm currently in limbo between a US 11 and 13 Juniors and US women's 12 and 14. Curse these hips of mine! I'd love to get to a size 6, but realistically I think a size 10 will be the lowest I could go.
  • MikaRochelle
    Options
    I am 5'8, weigh 222 lbs and I swear a size 16 that is loose is the waist with a belt, but a size 14 suffocates my booty.
  • lindalrobinson
    Options
    Size 4! 131.8 pounds 5'4. From size 24 starting February 14, 2011 to present....down 130 pounds. Gastric Bypass Surgery
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    5'7" 190lbs 34-36 pants, I don't know what that is in woman's sizes
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pair of jeans, all the same brand, Levi's from Walmart. My size 8's are a bit baggy, where the size 6 is a bit snug in the waist. Although...I have a size 4 that are just about the same size as the size 6's, so I don't go by jean sizes. I would, though, like to fit into the 6 and 4 nicely, not snugly. I'm 5'4" and 124 pounds on a bad day and 121 pounds on a good day. I just need a bit of toning to accomplish my goal. :happy:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    5'5" and 160 and I wear a 12/14 depending on the brand. I also wear a large top. I am curvy! LOL

The smallest size I have ever worn is a 10 and that was when I weighed 120.
  • briannar101
    Options
    im 165 *yes i know a lot* and i wear a size 5 or 7. depends the brand