What size pants do you wear?

Options

Replies

• skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 153lbs and I'm borderline size 8/6. If I'm having a skinny day, I can wear size 6 :)
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    I'm 144-145, 5'6" and I still wear my junior 9's, but they literally fall off! I should be in a junior 7. In women's I have all 8's but they're too big too! I'm pretty sure I'm actually a 6 but 2 days ago I wore my size 4 goal pants, which is nice, but I'm a little obsessed with that scale number, so not an amazing victory. If only I could lose the fat in my lower belly!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm at 206. Size 16 for most pants.
  • Bekzness
    Bekzness Posts: 122
    Options
    5ft 3", 151lbs and wear a 12-14UK pants depending on brand. Baggy waist line but I really fill the butt and thigh area...lol!
  • kelzz33z
    kelzz33z Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 130lbs, I typically wear a size 2 but sometimes a zero or 4 depending on the brand ( I started at 211 and size 16 a little over a year ago)
    Wow very impressive...
  • toned_n_curvy
    Options
    165, size 10 in womens, 13 mmmaybe 11 (on a good day) in juniors.
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'm 143 and I wear a size 4 (I was a size 6 after having my babies, a size 2 before my babies), with the 7 lb lost my 4's are getting loose. I want to maintain a size 4, I'm trying to lose weight in my midsection and hopefully drop a bra size or two!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Everybody is different!

That website is amazing :) Thank you
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    5'6", 140, size 6/8
  • Crashley04
    Options
    I'm about 5'2" and started at 165lbs and was in a tight 12. Now that I'm 151 my 12's are getting loose. I lost weight 2 years ago and got down to 132 and was in an 8 at Old Navy and Aeropostale. I was ecstatic! My plan is to pass that this time and get into a 6 :)
  • JennM874
    JennM874 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'4 186 = size 16 for me
  • jebsummer1986
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and wear a 13 in juniors and weigh 177. I have noticed this myself! However a doctor told me that I have a "swimmers build" so it is true, and you CAN be big boned and NOT fat!! BTW you look amazing!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    165 lbs and currently a comfortable size 10 (or loose size 12). I am 5'11".
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    5"4 ,143lbs and I have no clue. I have yet to go out jean shopping since I started my weight loss. Im guessing somewhere around a 9. I still wear my size 13 jeans with a belt...lol
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have always had the same issue~ I can weigh less than someone but I will wear a bigger pant size. I am 5' 6" and weigh 173 pant size is a 14. When I weigh 145 my pant size is a size 10. (I don't wear my pants baggy or skin tight)
  • kelzz33z
    Options
    As someone who works in the fashion industry doing fits, I can assure you that the number in your pants mean absolutely nothing! Vanity sizing is in every store. If you want to know your true size, look at a sewing pattern, those measures and numbers have never changed. You'll notice that chain stores sizes run much bigger than expensive, or European brands. For example, you'll be a size 6 at Gap, but a size 10 at Zara or Mango. You know how people say that Marilyn Monroe was a size 12? She was, but in today's sizes, she'd be a size 6.
    I can also attest that, depending on the season, the size, fit and overall shapes of garments will change within the same brand. I sometimes get emails from stores asking that last season's size Large now becomes a size Medium. So, what we do is take all the fits with size Large, and get the manufacturers to stick a size Medium tag in there.
    Don't get hung up on the number on the label, it really doesn't mean much :)
    Interesting, very interesting... Do you think it's a ploy, to make women feel better so that we buy more becuase we can fit into a smaller size? Men's clothing is the same my husband wears a 34/32 and I can go any where and buy that size and it will fit him, I think that is because men wouldn't fight the fight.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    Males pants: 33 waist 32 length

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • kelzz33z
    Options
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Everybody is different!

That website is amazing :) Thank you
    That website is amazing, thanks for sharting
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I'm 6"3, 230lbs and wear a size 36 x 34.
  • karencapen
    Options
    5'6" 145 and I wear size 8. I have no hips and a big belly so they never fit right! Tight on my belly but loose in the butt! Hoping I can fix this with losing some!