What size pants do you wear?

Options

Replies

• Elisa500
    Options
    My weight is 152 and i wear a size 9. Sometimes a 7 depending on what brand. Walmart jeans are so small that i wear a size 11.
  • stacieroxursox
    Options
    Im 5'7 195lbs and I can now comfortable fit into a size 11 (I even squeezed myself into size 7s the other day but didnt buy them). Its crazy to see other women 50lbs lighter than me in just 1 size smaller.... But Ive lost over 100lbs and my body has gone through a lot of changes and "re-shaping" hopefully Ill continue to shrink - Good topic. :)
  • pinkribbons4hope
    Options
    I'm 5'6", weigh 224, and wear an 18/20....yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    5'7", 138 lbs, I'm between an 8/10.
  • redbettie13
    Options
    to answer your question 146 and a size 8, however........ womens clothing sizes are arbitrary and inconsistant!! not only have they changed over the years to make women feel better about themselves and sell more clothing (in the 1960's my size 8 wouldve been a 14!), there are alot of factors involved. every woman carries her weight differently, some in the hips, some in the butt or thighs and some in the lower belly. this is why someone who weighs the same might wear larger (or smaller) pants. really size is nothing to obsess about. focus more on your measurements and maintaining a healthy weight.
  • mandy42smith
    Options
    I am 5'4" 184 pounds and I ware an average size of 14 it depends on the jeans some 12 and some 16.

13236620.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • pinkribbons4hope
    Options
    to answer your question 146 and a size 8, however........ womens clothing sizes are arbitrary and inconsistant!! not only have they changed over the years to make women feel better about themselves and sell more clothing (in the 1960's my size 8 wouldve been a 14!), there are alot of factors involved. every woman carries her weight differently, some in the hips, some in the butt or thighs and some in the lower belly. this is why someone who weighs the same might wear larger (or smaller) pants. really size is nothing to obsess about. focus more on your measurements and maintaining a healthy weight.

Thank you for this :)
  • rjbrowne
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 100lb and usually a size 0 or 1. It's crazy how different sizing is in different brands!
  • cindy422
    cindy422 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 8 in and weigh 167 pounds. I wear a size 14. When I weighed 210 about 7 years ago I wore a size 16. I seem to put the weight on all over and it really doesn't affect my size much. When I was in my 20s and weighed 135 pounds I wore a size 12. It must just been skeletal structure, etc., that affects the size sometimes.
  • CurryGirl89
    Options
    265lbs - about size 22-24 :( Im just getting back into eating right so hopefully I don't have to wear those much longer... I wore 17/18 juniors when I was about 180-190.....
  • stacieroxursox
    Options
    Walmart jeans are so small that i wear a size 11.

Walmart jeans are tiny!! Whats up with that? lol
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    5'5" 145lbs size 4 usually...some brands are a 2 and others are a 6, designer jeans are 26"-28". I started a size 18! A year ago. Still have 20lbs to go and would love to be a size 2.
  • Elm669
    Elm669 Posts: 7
    Options
    5'10" and 183lbs and im at 36"-29 length in slim fit jeans and I'm noticing they are starting to get loose, two months ago I was at 44"-32 in relaxed fit jeans.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    heiley!! imy adorable lil twin!! I'm in a 8 but almost into a six!! Still at 146!! I started out ina 14 Gosh, I don't miss em! I keep my twelves cause I swimm in em and it makes me laugh. It's always good to keep a reminder of what can be if you quit!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I just used an online sizing tool and this is what it came up with for my measurements...

Measurement Search

Brand Store Size Alpha Size Retailers
    7 For All Mankind * 10 M View Retailers
    American Apparel * 30 View Retailers
    Banana Republic 6 S View Retailers
    Calvin Klein 6 View Retailers
    David Kahn 27 View Retailers
    J Brand 27 View Retailers
    Lucky Brand 27 View Retailers
    Lucky Brand 4 View Retailers
    Not Your Daughter's Jeans 6 View Retailers
    Paige Premium 28 S/M View Retailers
    Silver Jeans * 10 View Retailers
    True Religion 4 27 View Retailers

*These brands fit bottoms on the basis of waist size, whereas most brands fit based on hips size.

Serious differences!! Here's the link.... http://www.sizewize.com/
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I just used an online sizing tool and this is what it came up with for my measurements...

Measurement Search

Brand Store Size Alpha Size Retailers
    7 For All Mankind * 10 M View Retailers
    American Apparel * 30 View Retailers
    Banana Republic 6 S View Retailers
    Calvin Klein 6 View Retailers
    David Kahn 27 View Retailers
    J Brand 27 View Retailers
    Lucky Brand 27 View Retailers
    Lucky Brand 4 View Retailers
    Not Your Daughter's Jeans 6 View Retailers
    Paige Premium 28 S/M View Retailers
    Silver Jeans * 10 View Retailers
    True Religion 4 27 View Retailers

*These brands fit bottoms on the basis of waist size, whereas most brands fit based on hips size.

Serious differences!! Here's the link.... http://www.sizewize.com/

Okay, now that I LOVE:heart: this site. THANK YOU!!:flowerforyou: No more having to send back sizes again!
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I weigh 190 Im 5'5 and I wear a size 13-15 in Juniors from Rue 21, all my other pants are too big, started at a size 18 from Old Navy
  • contreras830
    Options
    5'7"
    216lbs
    size 16 pants,

started off at 294lbs size 24
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am 5.5 and 136 and my size is Juniors 5,7,9 just depends on the cut...
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    6'0" 255lbs 42/34 - Right now, my goal is 36/34 or 34/34. Will re-evaluate once I get there................
    Wow, almost my stats.
    6'0" 249 lbs, 40/32. Goal is 36 or 34 as well!