What size pants do you wear?

Options

Replies

• BusterRockyPip
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 135, and jeans range from size 6-10 depending on brand and style. I wish they could be consistent, but I do love that I can get into a 6 at least sometimes, which I never could when I was younger.

I think some companies size their clothes larger than they used to, to make women feel better so they'll buy more. And it seems inversely proportional to how expensive the clothes are. Are richer women thinner?
  • ColaSoBless
    Options
    I'm 5'7 weighing 205 and wearing a size 14 in Misses...
  • purtyladyy
    Options
    I currently wear size 9 or 11 pants..depending on the brand. I'm 5'3, 167 pounds.
    I used to wear size 17 a few months ago when I was 207 lbs. My goal is to be around 3/4/5 size in pants. =)
    All of us are shaped differently, for example:
    my aunt is the same height and weight as me, but she wears size 6. It's cause she doesn't have much hips or legs, all her weight is more above her waist..and most of my weight is below my waist Lol. I have larger legs and hips.
  • RondoodooLamby
    RondoodooLamby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a 14. :p
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I don't wear pants.... only a rubber ring :laugh:
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'1"-5'2" (somewhere in between) and weigh 145.

I wear a 6 or an 8, depending on the vanity sizing. When I'm healthy and at a good weight for my body I'm about a 2.
  • PandaFAmBAm
    Options
    I dont get pants It frustrates me to see people who are weigh more and an inch higher then me wearing size 4 WTH LOL, I am 5"3' 127lbs and am in about size 8-9. That is part of the reason I started wanting to loose weight I never want to be in double digit size. I hate shopping because of just hte size 8-9. IDK if it has to do with having a baby or what! My thighs I feel like are always tight in jeans and it drives me NUTS
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm 1.57m or about 5'2, weighing at 54 kgs. or 119-120ish pounds. Currently I wear a size 26-27 jeans (I think its equivalent to US size 2-4)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I dont get pants It frustrates me to see people who are weigh more and an inch higher then me wearing size 4 WTH LOL, I am 5"3' 127lbs and am in about size 8-9. That is part of the reason I started wanting to loose weight I never want to be in double digit size. I hate shopping because of just hte size 8-9. IDK if it has to do with having a baby or what! My thighs I feel like are always tight in jeans and it drives me NUTS

Some people are just built that way.
    I don't think I could ever go under a size 8, I have really wide hip bones.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    5'7" - 130lbs - size 4-6 in jeans. I haven't really shopped around much, I bought one pair of jeans at Target (size 4) and 2 pairs at the thrift store (one size 6 and one size 4). The size 4s are like figure hugging jeans, but still comfortable. The size 6 jeans I love, so comfy, but they are a bit looser now than when I bought them and it sorta makes me sad cause I really like them! lol

I started out at 190-195lbs by the way, and my biggest size was 16 in jeans. I had to go buy new ones because all my pants were too small! :(

I haven't been under 140lbs or lower than a size 10 since I had my son 10 years ago. It's an awesome feeling when you break down walls you thought you never would. :heart:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options

I understand your point because I was at that stage also & being a Latina who is based in an Asian country, I always have difficulty finding something that fits me very well since I'm a pear-shaped & sometimes a size 26 or even 28 jeans becomes too snug on my hips & as much as lean I would be, I don't think I can have a waist size 24. But thing is a smaller waist size is more on the person's build & not because she's fat or anything. As long as you are in perfect health & your body is doing good, there's nothing to worry about.
  • ktbabie123
    Options
    I'm 5'7" about 150 and wear an 8 long
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    5'1", 130 pounds, size 2 petite. Though a lot of them are tight. They fit better at 125. :laugh:
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    5'6 152 lbs size 10...
  • sim_one27
    Options
    I am 5'4 and about 155, my pants go bwtween a 10p and 9 regular. I just started back to MFP so hopefully I will be back down to 120 in the near future.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" about 110 and a size 24 or 25 depending on brand (I think this translates to 0 or 2)

I have a petite, athletic build, and last time I wore this size I was 15 pounds lighter!
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    5'8" 181 pounds, usually a 12 but sometimes a 10 depending on the brand.
  • sheena_coleen
    Options
    I. Am 5'4" and am typically in a size 12 (up or down a size depending on brand.) I have smaller upper body and big from the hips down.

Can't remember ever being in a size below a 10.... I hope to know what that feelings like some day in the near future :-)
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Size 4
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 142pounds i were a size 8