You look great :)
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you did awesome!!!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I think you look absolutely beautiful!! Great job!
  • snc1212
    snc1212 Posts: 38
    Options
    Thank you. Your post was exactly what I needed. I've been exercising, not daily but at least 4 days a week. I work out one night a week with my trainer, go to bootcamp on Sunday, do a long run on Saturday (11k), and weights & cardio at least one other night. And my weight hasn't budged. But - I have not been eating my exercise calories, but seeing your post makes me beleive that I should be. So - I'm going to try that this week, and see if that gets me anywhere. Thanks so much for your post, and congrats, you've done a great job.
  • no_where1976
    no_where1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! Truly inspirational...i was losing motivation and we were about the same size starting, i'm down 20 and we like the same things! Makes me want to take my bike out! Once again I really thank you!
  • smileyng
    smileyng Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. This is a fantastic post. You look amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Perfectly stated and WONDERFUL job!!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your pictures.. They are great!!
  • ilivia15
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing. That is inspiring! I've been doing the 1200 calorie day for about 2 months now- I started at 188lbs. I've lost a little weight but know I don't work out enough. I just started day 3 of meatless and mostly whole foods... I'm making the change not only to lose weight but for my health (I have no ailments that I know of... YET) and the health and future of my chidren. After seeing your post I know I am making the right decision. You look amazing and I'm sure you feel great too!
  • Betty0212
    Betty0212 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Thanks so much for sharing the pics with all of us.
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!!!
  • atleast20
    atleast20 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • lunalulu2
    lunalulu2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. Its means a lot to me. Good luck on meeting your goals. You can do it!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Wow that was an incredible journey, congratulations & excellent job! It is true that strength training makes a big impact on transforming our bodies. I'm also working hard on building muscles & to be honest, it is a much tougher journey than weight loss but I know you can do it. :smile:
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    What a motivating success story and an amazing transformation! I love that you focus so much on the building muscle rather than just 'being skinny"-and yet your muscles look feminine too! :)
  • may18052007
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congratulations, proud of you.
  • vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I appreciate your advice. I think I need to work more strength training in, but I am honestly not sure how.....

Congratulations!
  • MomOfECS
    Options
    WOW! Really great job! :)
  • tamoore19
    Options
    Congrats!! That is amazing!! I can't wait to have a story of my own to share. You are pure motivation and a reminder that it is not impossible.
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I'm the same height and I started at 213lbs... I'm at 147lbs atm with a goal of 136lbs.

You're inspiring Luna!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!