• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    For him to be suspended from the site?

I never knew of a website to ban people before even if it was for a week-
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but just wanted to post before the thread gets locked.

because I am the ..... THREADLOCKER:devil:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Thats too bad I didn't hear that!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Max has been banned before, too. Who knows. :ohwell:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I think it usually comes down to someone "reporting" a post they don't like to Mike and after warnings, he bans them.

I am not really sure that anything Dave has said is wrong. I mean, it is of a different opinion but I thought that was allowed.
  • cristy333
    cristy333 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure. i think i saw him post something recently and was a bit sarcastic in his response to someone. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate well on emails/blogs. it could have been thought as negative towards that person.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

And now off to see if I can find a funny cartoon that relates to that comment... :wink:
  • sarabear
    Options
    I think it usually comes down to someone "reporting" a post they don't like to Mike and after warnings, he bans them.

I am not really sure that anything Dave has said is wrong. I mean, it is of a different opinion but I thought that was allowed.

I hate that some people take things to seriously on here. Only thing I take seriously on here is the great advice and the rest with a grain of salt! And nothing against new people on here, I was new once too and they are taken in very nicely, but if it was a newbie, that's too bad that they didn't take the time to get to know them. Not saying that it was but IF it was.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Eh, okay so it doesn't relate exactly but I've been itching to post it somewhere.

threadsecutioner.gif
  • sarabear
    Options
    :laugh: GOOD ENOUGH!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    why would this get locked? this site has become very confusing- It used to never be like this - Now its so micromanaged-
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I re-read the forum rules & I didn't see any of his posts that violated any of the rules.

Who knows? :huh:
  • gothinthebox
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

Well...he has been warned about that. :huh:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    dave is a bad boy :angry:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.
    Drat! I thought that was allowed!! :blushing:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Lauryn- I LOVE that comic- Every day I go look at Toothpaste for Dinner, Natalie Dee, and Married to the Sea. Recently Superpoop too, but it is kinda political and not so much my cup of tea-

Hilarious!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I don't think it had anything to do with his thread because his thread didn't get locked- Im not a detective
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I don't think it had anything to do with his thread because his thread didn't get locked- Im not a detective
    I think he told me it was due to a letter he had posted on the therapy page. It has been removed now.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    One of the hardest things to do on this website is to let your "tone" show... So many people can say or take things in a way that were never meant to be said. Or some people can say things that were meant to push buttons... I hope he's okay, and that whatever this was over is now resolved...:sad: