what exactly did Dave198lbs do

Options

Replies

• get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    So...what happens when you are suspended? I see that his profile is still active...I didn't even know that could happen!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    So...what happens when you are suspended? I see that his profile is still active...I didn't even know that could happen!

No clue- maybe he cant post anything calories or anything- I think its stupid-
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    he has to sit in the cornor............and don't ask any more question or you'll be in timeout Ms.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I think when Max was suspended before he could still read boards, get pm's and access his journal..he was just unable to post anything.
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I think it usually comes down to someone "reporting" a post they don't like to Mike and after warnings, he bans them.

I am not really sure that anything Dave has said is wrong. I mean, it is of a different opinion but I thought that was allowed.

If thats the case then alot of people could be suspended because people get offended I mean hell this is a weight loss site and some people have thicker skin than others-

Some people need their hand held others need a kick in the *kitten*--- I don't know I don't get it- I wish mike would say what exactly happened or have not removed whatever post he did so we could see for ourselves instead of just wondering until he gets back- (yes I am nosey lol)
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I think when Max was suspended before he could still read boards, get pm's and access his journal..he was just unable to post anything.

HAHHAHAHA thats like watching all your friends at recess while you have to bang erasers together lol-- :tongue:
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    he has to sit in the cornor............and don't ask any more question or you'll be in timeout Ms.

But...but...I'm inquisitive by nature! I just gotta know! *Pouts* Ok, fine. I was mostly scared that people would get kicked off. I do know a few people (Dave included) who people seem to read wrong, for whatever reason. I don't offend easily, so I am pretty good at reading people's intentions rather than their tone. I hate to think when things get misconstrued due to lack of italics, capitals and the fact that we are all not face-to-face that we can be "punished", but I guess it keeps the place "safe".

Ok, Dave, behave yourself and we will see (hear from) you soon!
  • get_fit2009
    Options

HAHHAHAHA thats like watching all your friends at recess while you have to bang erasers together lol-- :tongue:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, and remember, it was supposed to be an "honor" to smack the erasers!!! That is so funny that you brought that up!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think it usually comes down to someone "reporting" a post they don't like to Mike and after warnings, he bans them.

I am not really sure that anything Dave has said is wrong. I mean, it is of a different opinion but I thought that was allowed.

If thats the case then alot of people could be suspended because people get offended I mean hell this is a weight loss site and some people have thicker skin than others-

Some people need their hand held others need a kick in the *kitten*--- I don't know I don't get it- I wish mike would say what exactly happened or have not removed whatever post he did so we could see for ourselves instead of just wondering until he gets back- (yes I am nosey lol)
    I agree it doesn't make sense. I saw the letter and it was basically in the same theme as his post on the motivation board, about "stop the whining and just do it" kind of thing. I'm not sure if it was so much THAT post or just having been warned about other things and that is what ended up getting him suspended.

The fact is people are going to disagree on here. Weight loss can be a very sensitive subject and people who are new to this can be a bit on the "cranky" side while adjusting to eating less and waking up early to exercise!:laugh:

Hey, at least on the flip side, by starting to exercise A LOT, you get the endorphins kicking in, which usually makes for happier people! :tongue: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.
    Drat! I thought that was allowed!! :blushing:

:huh: we all know thats not how that baby got in there Tami:devil:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

how are babies made jackeh.............. will you show me?
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

What do you mean? I know nothing! Please explain...:noway:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

Who, me???? :huh: :bigsmile:
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

Who, me???? :huh: :bigsmile:

The innocent schtick? Yeah, it isn't working, sorry. Nice try. :wink:
  • jackeh
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

:noway: you mean... you dont know?.... well there is this thing and the things goes with the thing and things happen and then everyone smiles cause there is a baby....:ohwell:
  • jackeh
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

how are babies made jackeh.............. will you show me?

maybe you and get_fit2009 can work on that together... she seems a little lost too:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

:noway: you mean... you dont know?.... well there is this thing and the things goes with the thing and things happen and then everyone smiles cause there is a baby....:ohwell:

NOW you tell me. :embarassed:
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

Ohhhhh, yeah....I guess in my house, the thing and the thing made Thing 1 and Thing 2 that are now bigger than me and eat all my food...
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sooo, I can't claim I ate a baby???:huh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think he ate a baby.

Ohhhhh, yeah....I guess in my house, the thing and the thing made Thing 1 and Thing 2 that are now bigger than me and eat all my food...
    Ohhh, the things I have to look forward to!! :laugh: :laugh: