THE Team ~ Week 7~ March 20th - 26th

Options

Replies

• nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ....

Sheila please let us know how everything goes..I will be thinking of you!!!..

CM I love reading your posts and much as I do Kristi's.. By the way Kristi where are you?? Your my morning check in buddy....

OMG we went out for dinner last night... Had mexican, once again the planner that I am.. I had tacos without the shell and boy man oh my did I have a stomach ache this morning.. I don't know why but I am staying away from that place for a while..

Now that I am scalelesss :grumble: I am going to break out that measuring tape before I shower...

I am off to Burlington Coat Factory to do some shopping...

Everyone, have a wonderful day....

Anita
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Sheila, fingers crossed for you! Hope all goes well. And yep, you'll get more amazing with each week passing by :wink: :flowerforyou: Pretty soon, you'll be sharing before and after pics :love: Keep up the good work :drinker:

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone :drinker: (water only :wink: well, a glass of wine's accepted :wink: )
  • nitag
    Options
    Sheila, fingers crossed for you! Hope all goes well. And yep, you'll get more amazing with each week passing by :wink: :flowerforyou: Pretty soon, you'll be sharing before and after pics :love: Keep up the good work :drinker:

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone :drinker: (water only :wink: well, a glass of wine's accepted :wink: )

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Thats my water.. Now I am really off to go shopping... Bye:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    Morning ladies and gents.

Welcome back Get Fit:smile:

Hope everyone has a good day! I have to go to a bio lab an hour away:frown: they are so boring:yawn: Oh well gets me out of the house....(looking on the bright side haha)
  • zano2008
    zano2008 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Dewdrop SW 134/GW 124/CW 131 1 lb. lost
    Swignal SW 317/GW 150/ CW 310 loss 5 lbs
    Stillkristi - SW 461/GW 195/CW 440/ The dreaded PLATEAU!!
    LosingIt4Good- SW 220/GW 175/CW 219/ loss 1 lb
    Adopt4- SW 273/GW 191/CW 251.3 - 2.2 pounds lost!!
    LaciJae - SW 199/GW 140/ CW 178 - 2 lbs
    lulubar - SW205/GW 145/CW191 - 2 lbs. lost
    Nitag - Can't weigh in.. Husband hid that damn scale really good..!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

He said he will give it back to me Thursday night for next Friday's weigh in.. Uggg.. How can I live without it ... Chuckle!!!!

WOW guys.. You guys all rock...

Welcome new ones.. Can't remember anyone's name but this is a great TEAM...

Love ya all...
    Fantastic TEAM, I always look forward to Fridays cuz of the scale, and I can slack off a bit. I'm increasing my distance to 2 mi on Monday, and fortunately this week my weight didn't increase. My mantra seems to be slow and easy with no injuries for my PT test in April. No change in weight. Have a terrific Saturday....Zano
    Thanks for the invite to do your floors, did I mention I only do tear downs. I'll leave the install to the professionals!
    SW/GW/CW 208/165/195 maintain :smile:
    132398.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Good morning, ya'll. Well I managed to stay off the scale this morning... but I looked at it alot! ha! I went over on my calories last night, we stayed up late for the BSG finale, and I was just wanting food... didn't go over a whole lot (still under using my deficit calories) but oh well. Will work it off at the gym today!

Today we're taking the boys to Build A Bear... wonder how that's gonna go!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    CM- Hubby was talking with a realtor down in Port Saint Lucie to find out about property taxes. He asked him how much property taxes would be on a 2400sq ft home, which is just a bit smaller than what we have now. Its like $5500 a year! ouch! Our prop taxes here are about 2500 a year and we have the biggest lot in our subdivision. THEN... yesterday he tells me that after you have lived there for a year, you can apply for a homestead break on taxes which cuts them almost in 1/2. Im assuming they do this to sort out the residents from the vacation home owners. I dunno. Either way, we still have some penciling to do to see if its worth it.

I slept like a log last night. Crawled in bed around 8:30ish and watched a movie, then out like a light! My alarm went off at 7:00 this morning and I still wanted to sleep but had to get up because the kiddos were due to arrive at 7:30. My nose was all snuffly and sinuses were achy....did I say I HATE allergies?? :grumble: Got up and had my motrin and benadryl and now I feel good... just still sleepy. Aunt flo arrived a week early. Showed up this morning which has me completely perplexed but also could be the reason Im only showing a 1lb loss this week. Who knows! Im stayin off the scale regardless for the remainder of the week.. LOL

No gym for me today and no workout! Im takin the day off. I have the little ones till 5pm, then have to drop my youngest off at a friends house for a slumber party. Then Im off to watch my oldest run the 800m race at 5:45.
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Dewdrop SW 134/GW 124/CW 131 1 lb. lost
    Swignal SW 317/GW 150/ CW 310 loss 5 lbs
    Stillkristi - SW 461/GW 195/CW 440/ The dreaded PLATEAU!!
    LosingIt4Good- SW 220/GW 175/CW 219/ loss 1 lb
    Adopt4- SW 273/GW 191/CW 251.3 - 2.2 pounds lost!!
    LaciJae - SW 199/GW 140/ CW 178 - 2 lbs
    lulubar - SW205/GW 145/CW191 - 2 lbs. lost
    Nitag - Can't weigh in.. Husband hid that damn scale really good..!!!!!
    Zano - SW/GW/CW 208/165/195 maintain
    healthymom - SW/GW/CW 208/150/194 no lbs lost

I am disappointed the scale did not move but had so many successes in exercise. I had the energy to do intervals on the treadmill and add extra time to my workouts this week. I am still doing the sit up challenge and started the push ups too (girlie ones). I have to work like crazy but am completing the sets. I NEVER thought I could do 157 crunches..:love:

No gym for me either - today and tomorrow are rest days! I earned them :bigsmile:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    I would like to say Good Afternoon Team,

I went to the dr's today and he did the biopsy went pretty good he did some smears right there and he sends the others off but he said It looks good and that I shouldnt worry but he wants me to get a mamogram and an ultrasound just to be safe.. but so far everything looks okay... so that is good news so far... The other good news is I got on the scale there and it said I am 308 and I asked him what I weighed in Febuary and he said 327pounds WOW he said Keep up the good work I am so excited... 8 more pounds and i will be under 300... Yeah.. well Today has been very busy for me but i am going to drop my sister off and go do cardio then go pick her back up... I am excited about my lost more pounds... I usually only weigh my self at the drs on the same scale everytime... I dont want one at my house cuz I would be watching it all the time... and you would be driving by my house LOL I cant wait til next friday... :drinker:

Thanks guys for all the prayers..

Sheila
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,106 Member
    Options
    Sheila and healthymom, I just love hearing from you both every day. You have such positive attitudes.

Sheila, you always "Bring It". You don't worry about other people, you have your eye on the prize, you look at your successes, you thank the people in your life who are on your side. You show gratitude every day. You relish your compliments - (well deserved, BTW). You are one woman who I know is going to succeed at your task.

So many people here on this site blame others and look for excuses and complain about everything. I am so grateful to have met you and to have you in our group. You are truly an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    healthymom, you always acknowledge your disappointment, but immediately turn it into what is Good in your Journey. You are able to see progress when many only see the scale number as their progress. All kinds of things are measureable, and you have discovered that.

Here's my whine: pushups are haaaaard.......turnen1.gif Good for you for adding them to your workout! And, yep, I'm still stuck on "girlie" ones too. I have to keep starting over on Week One because I stop doing them for three days.....you know to only do pushups every-other-day, right? I was trying to do them every day, and Marla64 finally set me on the right path.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Adopt4, good job on the "no scale" restraint!

Anita, you will be okay, the scale does not define who you are. therethere.gif
    However, where are the blond pictures? :wink:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Get_Fit and Zano - Welcome back.
    And Get_Fit, they would have to pay me $1 to go to a 5AM spinning class....:noway: twilight-zone.gif
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Li4g, I'm glad you got a good night's sleep, and that you are taking a day off. Your body really needs two days off a week, so enjoy!

Homestead exemption is exactly what you said. There is no state income tax in Florida, so many people from Georgia and the Carolinas and elsewhere have second homes in Florida to escape the taxes in their home states.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Chanty, school on Saturday? In the U.S. we don't have no stinkin' school on Saturday! wait.gif

Where is Kristi? I'm going to have to go after her...............:grumble:
  • nitag
    Options
    Sheila and healthymom, I just love hearing from you both every day. You have such positive attitudes.

Sheila, you always "Bring It". You don't worry about other people, you have your eye on the prize, you look at your successes, you thank the people in your life who are on your side. You show gratitude every day. You relish your compliments - (well deserved, BTW). You are one woman who I know is going to succeed at your task.

So many people here on this site blame others and look for excuses and complain about everything. I am so grateful to have met you and to have you in our group. You are truly an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    healthymom, you always acknowledge your disappointment, but immediately turn it into what is Good in your Journey. You are able to see progress when many only see the scale number as their progress. All kinds of things are measureable, and you have discovered that.

Here's my whine: pushups are haaaaard.......turnen1.gif Good for you for adding them to your workout! And, yep, I'm still stuck on "girlie" ones too. I have to keep starting over on Week One because I stop doing them for three days.....you know to only do pushups every-other-day, right? I was trying to do them every day, and Marla64 finally set me on the right path.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Adopt4, good job on the "no scale" restraint!

Anita, you will be okay, the scale does not define who you are. therethere.gif
    However, where are the blond pictures? :wink:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Get_Fit and Zano - Welcome back.
    And Get_Fit, they would have to pay me $1 to go to a 5AM spinning class....:noway: twilight-zone.gif
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Li4g, I'm glad you got a good night's sleep, and that you are taking a day off. Your body really needs two days off a week, so enjoy!

Homestead exemption is exactly what you said. There is no state income tax in Florida, so many people from Georgia and the Carolinas and elsewhere have second homes in Florida to escape the taxes in their home states.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Chanty, school on Saturday? In the U.S. we don't have no stinkin' school on Saturday! wait.gif

Where is Kristi? I'm going to have to go after her...............:grumble:

CM you don't miss anyone do ya?? Good job.. And I love the pat on the back thing up there and the pushups... I want those.. where do you find them???

OK, so I need a hard and I mean hard kick in the *kitten*.. I ate a breakfast burrito at Jack in the box, why why why would I do that.. I have no answer.. I just did.. that was my breakfast and lunch and it was 610 calories and I might add I am over on my fat and that is all I have ate today.. So needless to say I learned my lesson... So someone please kick me in the butt and tell me off, that's why I am here...

Sheila I am so glad the Dr. appt went well. I thought about you today.. And congrats on that weight loss.. We will celebrate when you are under that 300....

Getfit where ya been?? We have missed you here...

Kristi, kristi, kirist, where are you???
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,106 Member
    Options
    CM you don't miss anyone do ya?? Good job.. And I love the pat on the back thing up there and the pushups... I want those.. where do you find them???

OK, so I need a hard and I mean hard kick in the *kitten*.. I ate a breakfast burrito at Jack in the box, why why why would I do that.. I have no answer.. I just did.. that was my breakfast and lunch and it was 610 calories and I might add I am over on my fat and that is all I have ate today.. So needless to say I learned my lesson... So someone please kick me in the butt and tell me off, that's why I am here...

Sheila I am so glad the Dr. appt went well. I thought about you today.. And congrats on that weight loss.. We will celebrate when you are under that 300....

Here ya go Anita MCDuh.gif

ETA: Kristi answered my PM. She's alive and well and had a busy week.
    gif.gif da-da-dum, da-da-dum, da-da-daum-dum-dum
    da-da-dum, da-da-dum, da-da-dum-dum-dum. gif.gif
    [Rides up on her trusty steed (unsure why she has a spear, cuz that's not her style, but oh well, going with it).] horse.gif

I'm ba-a-ack!

Hello, team, I missed you!! Last time I checked in was Friday with the dismal results of the plateau. (Thanks to Get_fit, I can spell it!) However, I am undaunted. And, you guys ROCK!!! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif Good luck losers, and you know I mean it in the most positive way!! Welcome new folks! Glad to have you.

And, CM - a heartfelt thanks for coming looking. So, everyone, as you know, because I have been whining about it, I had a rough week at work. Relapses, trauma survivors remembering terrible stuff, you name it... So, Friday night, I just came home and collapsed with a book, rather than hopping on the threads to see who I could harass. Then, this morning, my darn internet was AWOL again. This afternoon, I took my mom and sis to a girls afternoon out. We had brunch in a lovely place called the Oasis, then shopped in an impromptu farmers market (slim pickins, but local stuff). Tomatos that taste like summertime. I love good tomatoes! So, I got home, the internet had returned like magic and all was right with the world again.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I cheated yesterday. :embarassed:

I had a Dr. Pepper and some popcorn to celebrate my plateau, apparently. :embarassed: ::frown:

So not worth it. So, I am making some course corrections and am back in the saddle.

Speaking of being back in the saddle - sorry about the mess. :embarassed: I will get the horse out of here right now.

Love you guys!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Kristi :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    Cmr - It is University courses, they can had them when ever. It is a distance ed course though and the labs are on the 3 weekends.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Chanty, sorry you are in school on a beautifly day like today! At least, its beautiful here. Spring flowers definitiely out, 70+ and sunny. However, it is susposed to storm tomorrow, and SNOW on Monday! :grumble: :grumble: In Italy they say, "Marzzo e' pazzo!" (March is crazy!)
  • stillkristi
    Options
    Hellooooo?? pallapv9-1.gif

[Sits down, sighs.] No one here? [sighs again] Where has everyone gone? I have had to resort to horning on on conversations in other threads. Have learned about the wonders of Fage, however, which seems exciting. Hope everyone is well. See you soon!

:heart: Kristi
  • swignal
    Options

Here ya go Anita MCDuh.gif

ETA: Kristi answered my PM. She's alive and well and had a busy week.

LoL that is just soo funny... I am laughing so hard where do you find all those silly pic's They just crack me up.. I love the one with the cat with the gun... Kristi put on her along with her big gaurd dog watching over her scale so noone does the drive bye LOL..
  • stillkristi
    Options
    After this week, I am taking a brief sabbatical from the scale! :angry:

:wink:
  • swignal
    Options
    i dont have a scale at home I try to only weigh on the same scale at the dr.'s office.. although I did weigh myself at my dads this week thats were I came up with the 5 pounds and then when I went to the dr.s it was really 7pounds... I dont want to watch the scale cuz I will get said if it dont go in my favor when I am working so hard at the weight loss...

Thank you Team for all you incuragemnt it truely helps me... I do have alot of people on my side that give me a pat on my back..and it does help and my hubby and I do most of the shopping for food and now between him and i we buy carrots strawberries cottage cheese applesauce brusell sprouts broccoli cauliflower ect ect.. so everyone in the house is stuck eating healthier is they want to eat... LOL

as far as the meat goes I have only been cooking chicken and fish ( Tilapia, Polock) shrimp.. I havent had Red meat in like a month.. that is weird cuz I love steak...

Well Have a great night guys its like 11:30pm my time and it is time for me to hit the sack... talk to you tomorrow..

Sheila
  • stillkristi
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: night night!