I Am A Failure - Get Over It

Options

Replies

• myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    Some call you a failure...I call you an inspiration. That kind of weight loss is amazing...love the attitude...keep up the great work!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Wow losing 250lbs is SO far from being a failure! But thank you for that post! I am an emotional compulsive eater and lately things have been stressful so I've been feeling like a failure. Now I can say that I am not a failure...I'm a winner in the making!!
  • Tishmarcum
    Tishmarcum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That was truly amazing!
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have that much to loose to be slim! and you give me so much courage to keep going. thank you!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Truly, so are an inspiration to many. I can relate on many of the things you have mentioned. Congrats on your success!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MarileeP
    MarileeP Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad we're friends. ♥
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    In no way are you a failure - you're a fighter. You are one beautiful, amazing woman and you are worth that fight! So what if you don't finish a whole workout video in one shot or you have a bag of chips here and there - that's all part of being human. We all do that. Keep up your awesome attitude toward healthy self perception and the stamina to not throw in the towel. You are worth it! :D
  • cathysmission
    cathysmission Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success!! You are a great example of being REAL and showing the courage to stay with it!
  • madysmom99
    madysmom99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I'm having one of those days (weeks really) where it is so much easier to beat my self up and feel guilty for every wrong choice and your message was just the kick in the pants I needed to put things in to perspective. Thank you for sharing. :)
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    *love* so motivational
  • KYMUSE
    KYMUSE Posts: 66
    Options
    Wow, I think you are awesome. I loved reading that, thanks for sharing what you've learned along the way :)
  • lgstone
    lgstone Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You prove the most important point (to me that is). The issue isn't whether you finish an exercise program. The issue is just getting up and getting out and moving every day. Shred, jog, walk, lift, swim, stairs...what it is doesn't matter as much as THAT it is.

You inspire me!
  • cfourca33
    Options
    Wow- I think that often of myself. Your honesty is so gutsy and helpful to so many people thanks for sharing!!
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    A true inspiration.
  • ddkjbrown
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this after the month I am having. I have been doing great since the 20th of September...January hit and it feels like I have been in he**. I will pass this, I will figure out my block and I will not be a failure for long! Great job on your weight loss.
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You can't see it, but I'm giving you a standing ovation!!!! BRAVO!

You've lost an incredible amount of weight. I go through the same daily struggles. I was feeling real good about being in a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 2+ years....then I saw a picture of myself from a couple days ago. Wake up call.....I'm still fat. So......I keep trying. You and me.......we got this!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are soooooo not a failure girl! Your story inspires me to keep pushing each and everyday! After reading your post it didn't matter how tired or drained I felt I finally got my azz on my treadclimber and went for 15 mins. Doesn't sound like a lot but for me it's huge after being at work all day on my feet. Soooooo kudos to your girl! I'm sooooooooooo glad we're friends!!! :flowerforyou:
  • brenda_8900
    brenda_8900 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love it. I feel the same way. Thank you for sharing. Inspiring to know its not just me that feels that way. .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!