I Am A Failure - Get Over It

Options
123457»

Replies

• skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are NOT a failure, but a true inspiration and a great writer. Your post nearly brought me to tears - I can relate to it that much. A heart-felt congrats on your success and here's to more where that came from. Hope you don't mind that I sent you a friend request. I'd love to have someone like you as a friend on my own weight loss journey. All the best!
  • jessicak0614
    jessicak0614 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your post. I'd sure say 250 pounds lost is not a failure. It sounds like pure success to me. Congrats!!!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Wow............so well said! You are an inspiration:bigsmile:
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    Great post! Thanks! And congratulations!!
  • Idbigjohn63
    Options
    Great post and excellent work. Keep it up
  • cdavis82
    cdavis82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love your outlook! I've said a thousand times to myself...It's not about taking it one day at a time, but rather one second at a time. Sometimes thinking about being "good" one day is overwhelming, but instead thinking that I only have to make a good choice for this second allows me to avoid a panic attack! Also, in the past I would slip up one time in the day and decide to make the entire day a cheat day...but instead of looking at my decisions as a "day" win or lose, I choose to look at my decisions by the second. Just as we were graded in school on a percent, at the end of the day if I have made good decisions 70 percent of the day...I have passed!
  • Amf5627622
    Options
    Awesome post! You are a success since everytime you "fail" you get up and keep going. I want to be like you!
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    you are AMAZING, not a failure - good luck for the remainder of the journey - you have done so well!!! YOu should be so proud.
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Fabulous post! Thank you so much for sharing! :)
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful inspiration! Thanks for sharing your "failure". And wow, 250 lbs is a wonderful accomplishment!
  • WolfieCougar
    WolfieCougar Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post, thank you for sharing!!
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow. I REALLY REALLY needed that today. Very inspirational and thank you so much for giving me hope. Its a pretty precious gift.
  • Dakotasmom826
    Options
    That is far from failure!!!!
  • marphydoll
    marphydoll Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    very interesting post and I enjoyed it. You are an eloquent writer. Also- if we don't fail how do we ever know we succeed? Thanks for being honest and putting the truth out there!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Oooooohhhhh girl! I live it and love it!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    First...congratulations! your progress is amazing!

Second, I agree with whoever said this should be a blog--I think so many of us need to hear that it's ok to NOT be perfect.

Third...thank you for sharing this. I really needed to read it today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!