dinner tonight??

Options
12346»

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Subway subs!

12" Roast beef w/tons o'veggies for me (1/2 goes in the fridge for tomorrow's lunch).
    12" Turkey breast & ham for her (1/2 goes in the fridge for tomorrow's lunch).
    12" Meatball w/extra cheese for 18yo son ( and he'll eat the whole thing, plus dessert, little @, LOL).
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    What is dock? I've never heard of it.

must be this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumex_patientia
    it's not a very popular thing to eat but i found it in the database as "dock", so i'm not the only one who eats it... last time i cooked stinging nettles and nobody knew of it nor was it in the database, so i had to add it... there are so many kinds of greens and it's amazing how great they all taste, i've tried so many new things since i started the weight loss, never had this variety of food before (cos i went for quantity not quality :ohwell:)

stinging nettles--:laugh: --i think they ate that in Bedknobs and Broomsticks (set during ww2 in england). stickin with spinach here.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Chicken Pot Pie :bigsmile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    cheese ravioli with meat sauce loaded with veggies tonight (onion, green pepper, chunks of tomatoes, zucchini)
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    cheese ravioli with meat sauce loaded with veggies tonight (onion, green pepper, chunks of tomatoes, zucchini)

Sounds yummy, I'll bring the wine, what time is dinner?

Ok I might have a BLT, I'm on my own tonight.
  • magnolia1077
    Options
    Oh well, I'm at a loss for dinner tonight so I thought this would give me some good ideas. All it did is make me hungry. :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Oh well, I'm at a loss for dinner tonight so I thought this would give me some good ideas. All it did is make me hungry. :flowerforyou:

totally understand! that happens to me all the time :laugh:

i'm making boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces, coated with crushed cornflakes w/seasoning and parm cheese; corn (for kids), salad, green beans
    (missing my normandy blend veggies!)
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Grilled Ahi Tuna Filets, some whole wheat spaghetti w/ a little olive oil & garlic, and asparagus :love:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    feta chicken, roasted garlic asparagus and salad
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    A lean cuisine pizza and steamed broccoli. Dh is making pork on the grill and I can't stomach it.
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    SUBWAY NIGHT!! WOOT WOOT
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    Today is breakfast for dinner so I am whipping up some of HG's Oatrageous Chocolate Chip Pancakes.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14979-hg-s-oatrageous-chocolate-chip-pancakes

:flowerforyou: