Hey Ladies ~ Where do you get your Fav workout clothes?

Options
:smile: Happy Monday to you!!!! Well now that I am working out like crazy and have lost some weight and inches I want some more nice work out clothes and headbands. I checked out Lucy.com, saw it in a yoga magazine....cute but WOW $$$$$

Just wondering what are your favorites. I might have to just spend some $$ for some quaility stuff since I will use it. I do everything....weights, spin, step, hot yoga, run.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Replies

• fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Lululemon and Athleta both have nice quality workout gear, but for the moment both are out of my price range. :grumble:

Almost all the workout gear I'm currently using is from Walmart. I get the Danskin capri leggings ($8) to wear with whatever t-shirts I happen to have at the time (usually from Walmart or Old Navy). I've been using the same leggings since September, and they have yet to pill or stretch out at all, even after hours of pilates and treadmill time. Not fancy, but they do the job! :smile:
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Im a cheap skate (+ since I am losing weight I dont want to spend a lot as I go thru different weights on my way to my goal weight). I go to Walmart or Target. They actually have cute stuff.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Im a cheap skate (+ since I am losing weight I dont want to spend a lot as I go thru different weights on my way to my goal weight). I go to Walmart or Target. They actually have cute stuff.

I'm cheap too. Target and Kohls. I figure Im just gonna wear then half an hour to an hour a day and get them drenched in sweat why spend a ton on them.
  • missa5683
    Options
    Most of my workout clothes are from Walmart and Target. I also have a few things from Boston Proper (bostonproper.com), but I try not to get too much there. Just had to buy a new pair of pants, because I lost 7 pounds and they started falling off. Sad...but good!! lol
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I am a hardcore Lululemon fan. It is expensive, yes, but it lasts forever, is comfortable, fits well and looks good. It is my treat to myself for working so hard. I spend 6 days a week at the gym and run 3-4 times a week. I wash and wear them constantly and they still look great. I have a friend who teaches spin class and swears by them as well.
    I buy one piece at a time (there is no store here so I buy them on trips and save for it) and have built up a decent wardrobe.

I also like the tops because they are long. I have a long torso and brands like Nike tend to be too short.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap also. I got my stuff at walmart :) they actually have some super cute yoga pants/tops. I also got my sports bra there, which I'm not crazy about but it does the job of keeping the uniboob where it should be :)
  • andreacord
    Options
    I'm cheap right now as I'm still losing weight. Costco has some cute yoga pants, last time I checked they were 17$ a pair (In Canada at least). I do own one pair of lululemon pants, but they were hand me downs from a friend. I'll probably buy myself a few cute items from there once I hit goal, its more to me about spending so much money and not having them fit anymore than anything else.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I get most of my work out clothes from Walmart....Danskin has different levels of quality. I hate to spend alot on work out clothes and would rather save the $$ for nice clothes!
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I use pajamas at home. Otherwise I've gotten a few things from Gordman's and Shopko. Never spent more then $20 at a time on anything.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Target. It's a little better quality than the Danskin brand from Walmart. In my experience, they don't wear out as easily.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Target - they carry the Champion line and have some great stuff. Dri-fit pants, tops, and socks. I buy my sports bras from Moving Comfort.
  • crdav13
    crdav13 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I really like the old navy workout clothes! They were having a sale this weekend and just picked up a bunch of new stuff. For some reason, it fits me pretty well. I also love lulu but will only get myself that stuff as a reward when I've reached goals...$70 for shirts I sweat in...eek!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    TJ Maxx. I'm def a workout Maxxinista. Great stuff and most of it is $7-$15. (in NC anyway)

eta...i do also grab a few things at Walmart or D*cks Sporting Goods.
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    one more vote for Target:)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.

You obviously have the internet. target.com
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    For tops, I hit Old Navy when they had a $2 tank top sale, and for pants, I keep an eye on clearance racks anywhere I go. Can't justify the expensive workout clothes when they get ruined just as quickly as the cheapie stuff.
  • XshinyrockX7
    Options
    I have a pair of yoga pants from old navy (got from a rummage sale lol) for only $3 and they have lasted me over 3 years now! They are the most comfortable yoga pants I have ever gotten plus they are not thin they are slightly thicker and it's nice because there not see through like most other yoga pants I have gotten in the past. But the last time I seen a sale for the old navy ones for only $15 a piece.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Athleta.com ! I love that place. They are expensive, but well worth it!
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest lululemon. I love their workout clothes. I'm also a fan of Nike running gear, check out their sales, u might get lucky. Also u could take a look at Marshall's, that have a good selection of work out 'bottoms' , all different brands.