Hey Ladies ~ Where do you get your Fav workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• MissJenova
    Options
    Under Armour. I've bought a TON from our local outlet over the past few years.
    It is pricey, but if you wait for the sales you'll come out like a bandit.
    Even what I have paid a bit more for I absolutely love. It's worth the $ IMO to get quality stuff that lasts and does an amazing job.
    Get some spandex items to make up for any weight loss along the way and I'm sure you'll think it was worth it.
  • MrsJohnston
    MrsJohnston Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I found some amazing stuff at TJ Maxx for dirt cheap. Workout capris for $10-15, sports bras for $10.. It was amazing. I live in Canada so even with a sale (which is usually only around 20% off, so not a whole lot more than the taxes, which are also disgusting..) stuff if far too expensive. I found that the quality at Walmart is pretty crappy, so I would def recommend TJ Maxx (or Winners if you're in Canada).
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky enough to have an Under Armour outlet store near. I LOVE their tank tops as they flatter me...

Pants I usually go for Nike or whatever else is comfy. I'm having a hard time finding sports bras that provide enough comfort and support without looking funny...

HAHAHA.. I know the bra issues.. BUT my husband bought me some Genie Bras for Christmas.. LOVE them for working out... they come with removable cups... make you feel alittle more like a woman! HAHAHA
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Costco - TUFF athletics. It is cheap and great. It actually feels like a Lululemon knock-offs. I used to be a hardcore lululemon fan, but this staff is just as good, and tt is dirt cheap.
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am terrible... I get mine on ebay, if it looks nice, and with shipping is under $8 an item... I am in heaven! Most of the things I have gotten, you can't even tell were used.
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Lululemon all the way. Great for yoga because they have anti-stink material LOL, and they never fade/stretch, etc.
  • spritch1002
    spritch1002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! TJMaxx and Marshalls is the way to go for all the workout gear you need!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Usually Wal-Mart or Old Navy. Old navy just got some compression wear clothing that I will be in very soon. (Box comes today.)

I will splurge on a good sports bra. I have some D's that need to remain in place while I bounce around to shed these pounds. That will help take pressure of the chest and back. I would recommend that kind of investment.

I found a pretty good one for $34 or so. Not a bad price to me. =]

5499814.png
  • toasterlisa
    toasterlisa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Target, with Walmart coming in a close second. My local Walmart has some really cute yoga pants right now.

Best wishes on your health and wellness journey,
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    tj maxx, old navy, and sears :) Love love love the new balance yoga pants and as far as old navy goes everything i've purchased from there has held up with several washings :) You can always find stuff on clearance at tj maxx :)
  • Lotus1026
    Options
    you can try either ross, tjmaxx, marshalls. i ahve found some amazing deals on workout clothes there!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • INSANITY43
    Options
    JCPenney's carries Xersion workout clothes....shorts(with built-in panties), capri leggings, and tank tops with built-in bras (med and high impact). I have several shorts, one pair of capris and several tops! They wear/wash very well....Medium impact is enough for TurboFire.....prefer the High impact top when running outdoors! All pieces were bought either on sale or clearance racks for under $20/ piece!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Another Canadian here! I live in Lululemon still pants every day, but my workout clothes I tend to get at Winners. They usually have a pretty decent selection of different brands quite cheap...
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada and get my stuff from Zellers. The Sportek new line is really good. A bit pricey but I get them when they are on sale and I also work for Zellers so I get an associate discount. Gotta go buy some stuff again soon. I also love Giant Tiger. Not the best quality but cheap and good for my needs.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Targets clothes look nice but they only go up to certain sizes. I get a lot of mine from fashion bug when they have theirt sales. Usually around $5 for shirts and shorts/pants.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have Danskin capris and workout tanks from Walmart that have lasted at least the last 2-3 years. I got excited the other day thinking one of my tank tops had a hole in the side seam so I'd have an excuse to buy some new tops, but it didn't, unfortunately. :laugh:
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap also. I got my stuff at walmart :) they actually have some super cute yoga pants/tops. I also got my sports bra there, which I'm not crazy about but it does the job of keeping the uniboob where it should be :)

:laugh:
  • Tskitzo
    Tskitzo Posts: 42
    Options
    I got mine from JCPenney's. Xersion's exercise clothes are really nice.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Target and Old Navy :)
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    The majority of my workout gear is from Athleta. I also like Title 9; and a couple summers ago I got the chance to shop at Nike with their employee discount so I loaded up on tempo running shorts.