Hey Ladies ~ Where do you get your Fav workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• Jettatastic
    Options
    Old Navy! They often have sales on their workout gear. It also does the job well! The only thing I splurged on was a sports bra. Otherwise I wasn't getting much support!
  • tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of stuff from TJ Maxx, too! Lots of Nike stuff, there. I also have a Nike outlet close to where I live. I love the new workout wear at Old Navy. Never liked the stuff I got at Walmart. Occasionally buy from Target, but like Old Navy better. I love Nike dri fit pants, but the can get pricey, so I keep an eye out at the outlet and places like TjMaxx and Marshall's. There is also a new place called Academy Sports that has pretty good prices and great markdowns. I don't like the idea of spending a ton o $$$$ on something I will sweat in. Especially since I sweat like a man! : s
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Workout clothes at Old Navy are on sale this week. I got some super cute running pants, compression pants, and warm-up jackets. Very reasonably priced. In fact, probably cheaper than what I would normally buy at Target.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the Target Champion (or C9) line. Inexpensive, fits very well, looks great, lasts forever.

Why on earth would I want to spend six or eight times as much, for something that's not going to give me much, if anything, more than that. Especially since I work out at home - there's no one to impress. It's not like I'm going to the gym and trying to a) get laid, or b) show off how 'spensy I am to the other females. It's fitness, not fashion.

I haven't tried the Old Navy stuff yet - their new line looks interesting, but I sometimes have issues with their fit in other clothing, so I'm wary.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    Marshalls/TJMaxx/Target.
    Marshalls has a good selection and even some good deals on the clearance racks.

i second this!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Walmart, Target, and you may check out Marshall's (found some underarmour there one time). Kohl's has some good stuff too and if you hit a sale (and early bird hours and % off) you can get some good deals.
  • simplymily
    Options
    I would love to shop at lululemon however it's expensive for me so I go to TJ Maxx and Target.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I just discovered they sell some Lucy (expensive) products at TJ Maxx but you have to scavenger hunt for your size!

>Target for Champion sports bras (LOVE IT!)
    >Marshalls/TJ Maxx for Under Armour heat gear stuff (that is my favorite brand)
    >Under Armour outlet (some outlet malls)
    >Nordstrom Rack - they have a new section of workout gear that are very nice quality
    >Old Navy
    >Costco (buy pants w/ draw string!)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Mine are a plain black [air of running trousers and a bright orange rugby shirt no im not kidding. It was from the 2009 Dubai Rugby Sevens were I was given the shirt for raising money for the Christina Noble foundation. At the time I was probably at my biggest and it wasnt long before I started my MFP journey and it just fit me. It was a 3XL :blushing: :noway: lol now I wear it and its like a dress but it reminds me how far ive come. Eventually it'll be too ig to wear but until then ill be wearing the hell out of it! :happy: :laugh:
    xxx
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navys yoga selection! BUT... I do have some Danskin from Wal-mart that I love also! Once I get to one of my goals.. Im going to reward myself with a nice Under Armour outfit :)
  • JennL418
    Options
    Im a cheap skate (+ since I am losing weight I dont want to spend a lot as I go thru different weights on my way to my goal weight). I go to Walmart or Target. They actually have cute stuff.

I'm cheap too. Target and Kohls. I figure Im just gonna wear then half an hour to an hour a day and get them drenched in sweat why spend a ton on them.

Me too! I love Target's pants. I'll admit, I have a bunch of tops from Lululemon, but only because I got a gift card to there for my birthday last year. lol
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.

Not true, Costco has the best pants and tons of tops, Walmart has all the Danskin stuff and many more dry-fit/wicking brands the majority is <$15 plus in Canada you can stop at Stitches, my 'yoga' pants are from there, $10 and bright shelf-bra cami's I bought for $3 each over my black sports bras which are <$5 each at Walmart.

I did however get 2 Lulu Tops for Christmas and they are beautiful and the u-neck shaped one really is supportive. That being said 2 tops I bought at Walmart with built in support and rutched side detailing (so they don't cling to the body) on clearance for $15 last year were thought to be LuLu by 1 of my spin instructors so take that!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have great work out clothes from Marshells. Mine are Marika tech and kyodan, but they usually have nike, and other brands. I bought 2 sets plus an extra shirt. It keeps me going and has held up great. Lulu and others are prestige brands.
  • JennL418
    Options
    Mine are a plain black [air of running trousers and a bright orange rugby shirt no im not kidding. It was from the 2009 Dubai Rugby Sevens were I was given the shirt for raising money for the Christina Noble foundation. At the time I was probably at my biggest and it wasnt long before I started my MFP journey and it just fit me. It was a 3XL :blushing: :noway: lol now I wear it and its like a dress but it reminds me how far ive come. Eventually it'll be too ig to wear but until then ill be wearing the hell out of it! :happy: :laugh:
    xxx

I have a t-shirt that I received at the finish line of the Susan G Komen 3 day. It is tight now, but I wear it to the gym to remind myself that if I can walk 60 miles in the blistering summer heat( this year it got to be 115 degrees out with 100 % humidity) than I can get to my goal weight!!
  • weightofyourskin
    Options
    I'm in Canada and get my workout clothes at Old Navy. They're pretty good quality and they usually have really good prices. I love my Old Navy shirt and jacket especially (the jacket is an obnoxiously bright pink) - I find their pants can be really hit or miss and I have to get cropped ones because the ankle-length ones are always too long on me and there's no way I'm spending $10+ getting workout pants hemmed!

Maybe when I get to my goal weight/size and stop losing, I'll splurge on some Lululemon workout gear. I'm in the gym often enough that I'd get my money's worth.
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky enough to have an Under Armour outlet store near. I LOVE their tank tops as they flatter me...

Pants I usually go for Nike or whatever else is comfy. I'm having a hard time finding sports bras that provide enough comfort and support without looking funny...
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I like Marika Balance Collection & NIke, normally priced at $50-$80, but at at TJ max & marshals I have found tops, pants, shorts and sports bras starting at $10, most items under $20..
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Old Navy.com. I am heavy and my legs rub together and still have lasted more that 6 months no issues.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.

Not true, Costco has the best pants and tons of tops, Walmart has all the Danskin stuff and many more dry-fit/wicking brands the majority is <$15 plus in Canada you can stop at Stitches, my 'yoga' pants are from there, $10 and bright shelf-bra cami's I bought for $3 each over my black sports bras which are <$5 each at Walmart.

I did however get 2 Lulu Tops for Christmas and they are beautiful and the u-neck shaped one really is supportive. That being said 2 tops I bought at Walmart with built in support and rutched side detailing (so they don't cling to the body) on clearance for $15 last year were thought to be LuLu by 1 of my spin instructors so take that!

We don't have a Costco near or an Old Navy. I have seen some gear at Walmart, but not a lot. I do have a few pieces from there. No Stitches either, although when we did I didn't find they had good quality at all.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Kohls! Target!