Hey Ladies ~ Where do you get your Fav workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    local t.j maxx or marshall's
  • ugw125
    ugw125 Posts: 28
    Options
    AMAZON!! I get all of my soffe's and sports bras there about half price & if you don't have a credit card you can use a prepaid visa, Best wishes c:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I have some lulu items that I adore. Then I get stuff at sports authority, kohls, Nordstrom and target. I usually spend more for the bottoms. I have no problem with target sports bras. Cheap and work fine for me!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I like a few different brands. I like the Kohls brand for pants, they are wicking, and do not show sweat in the crotch , which is very very important when you are leading a group of 30 people and they are all staring at your butt area. Also I just picked up two pairs at Costco, one Adidas and one the kirkland brand of pants. Both wicking, those are my likes. And in the price range I can afford.
  • Pennapenguin
    Pennapenguin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Right now I need a plus size and I found some decent stuff at Penney's
  • tjpinch
    tjpinch Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like Mark's Work Warehouse. When they are on sale they're not too bad. I've saving my big bucks for when I hit my target weight.
  • jobie4153
    Options
    I love Reebok's outlet store. Tons of nice workout clothes and I think you can order on line.
  • UnderConstructionJ
    UnderConstructionJ Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    For me it depends on the type of workout I'm planning to do...if I'm doing aerobics (lot of jumping, jogging, etc) I need gear that has compression/support to control the jiggling. Therefore for compression I get the CWX pants or Under Armour - on SALE but still somewhat expensive. I also like Champion gear which I can usually get from Target - on sale. If you're not concerned with compression or doing exercise like weight lifting it probably doesn't really matter what you wear in that case.
  • cj2lose
    cj2lose Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I only saw Lucy mentioned twice in this long thread. I love their clothes and the majority of my workout gear is from Lucy. It is expensive but I probably have pants that are 5 years old that are in perfect condition. I can't go into Lululemon, I know their clothes are great but I don't want to get hooked on another expensive store. My cheaper option is Target, TJ Maxx, or any similar store. It's also fun to find Lucy or even Lululemon clothes at Thrift Stores. Its such a deal!
  • stephanieomay
    stephanieomay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am madly in love with Lululemon pants because they seriously make you lose 5 lb when you put them on!!! They are expensive but they last (I have been rocking a pair for like 2 years)! If you are not ready to spend the cash on those pants check out Target. They recently revamped the workout section and they have some really nice workout pants that don't cost a lot. I just got a cute pair of black dry-fit pants with a pink waistband.

Be careful with Lucy!!! I have read a lot of negative review about them online. People are having problems with the pants falling apart!!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I buy plain old t- shirts and sweat pants from Walmart. I hate spending a lot of money for something I'm going to sweat up.
  • ChickenTuna
    ChickenTuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love Adidas...we have an outlet here where I find reasonable sports tops and shoes to match. Nothing like looking good when you workout to keep you motivated.
  • tiffastar
    tiffastar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Walmart Danskin - they fit up to size 20 I believe. :happy:
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    Otomix. sometimes they have some pretty good sales going on too
  • ladyjade68
    Options
    I usually get mine at Marshalls - name brands for lower prices, especially on the clearance rack. I love Nike t-shirts as they are made for women. I also get some things at Target (clearance rack, once again). And Kohl's. We have a Nike outlet store here in St. Louis, and although they are still a little pricy, you can catch a good deal on shoes (all the time) and apparal (sometimes). I always hit the clearance racks, especially if you are working out inside, you can still wear out of season clothes (shorts in 0 degrees!).
    Good luck! :smile:
  • hurton
    hurton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    eastern mountin sports has some good options for tech wick wear.
  • JustLena75
    Options
    Honestly, I'm prone to hit up the Goodwill Store for workout gear.
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Goodwill/Salvation Army/Thrift stores, Considering my size is continually changing (shrinking hopefully) I refuse to pay full preice for workout clothes. Plus you can find darn near new stuff there - I've even found things with the tags still on them!

And on Wednesdays, our Salvation Army has half off all clothes. Can't beat that!
  • dbruns11
    Options
    Check out jazzercise .. they have some really cute clothes.
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    I am in Canada so there aren't as many options. I have no Target or other stores like that.

WHAT? We have tons of options. Any athletic store, lulu, walmart. My goodness. It's not hard to find somewhere to get yoga pants!

That being said, I just hit up the LuLuLemon warehouse sale and I bought 2 shorts, 1 crop, 1 pant and a sweater for $200.00 booya!