What to do with a bag of Broccoli Slaw?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• cartow
    cartow Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It takes amazing - like a good pasta. I used extra grated cheese. With the leftovers, I reheated in the skillet and added mushrooms.. OMG.. so good!

This sounds great--can't wait to try it. I never thought about heating it up.
  • traceleann
    traceleann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump. whenever i get this i can't figure out what to do with it. there's some good ideas here!
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    See my post on Vegatable Lasagna. I used a bag of broccoli slaw and chopped it up. My wife and son absolutely loved it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1208414-vegetable-lasagna

I will also use broccoli slaw for salads.
  • bestmeicanbe84
    bestmeicanbe84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wow, great ideas on this thread. I guess I'm not that creative. I always have either broccoli slaw or rainbow salad and I just put it on top of salads with alfalfa sprouts, which adds a really nice texture with some crunch to the salad.
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Make Thai peanut salad .Recipe on www.yummylife.com
    i love this salad ,so yummmy.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I microwave a teaspoon of peanut butter, mix in some red pepper flakes, and toss the broccoli slaw in it. It works great either as a side or as a meal with some roasted chicken chunks in it.

I also tossed it with garlic-and-herb tuna (a StarKist pouch) and Greek yogurt Caesar dressing the other day and dumped the whole mess over a pile of mixed greens. It was crazy good.
  • jazchlo
    jazchlo Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump