What triggers you to want to eat?

Options

Replies

• whiterice83
    whiterice83 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The biggest trigger would be my son when he's acting all crazy and frustrating. Also boredom and feeling lonely.
  • tjcraigtj
    Options
    Being stressed
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bored as hell, bad habits, and watching tv.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    my TOM or when I am cooking and hungry I ALWAYS want to sneak some bites in.

This
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Boredom and depression normally. I can be full but I am mostly addicted to tasting food lol
  • giraffells
    giraffells Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    nothing to do
  • Shauniie28
    Options
    negative peope and a lack of the weight dropping as it supposed to when you putting all your effort.
  • Kittie_Kat
    Options
    boredom, stress, being alive (haha)
  • branflake6
    Options
    Boredom makes me want to eat.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    boredom and stress! Mostly stress though. It sends me right for the carbs everytime.... I am working on it one day at a time.
  • truejuliet21
    Options
    Stresssssssssssssss and more stressssssssssssss with an ingredient call depression

I deff agree! This is my main reason...And not eating all day makes me indulge, and then I wanna snack late night when I can't sleep :-/
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Most of the time, boredom.

I'm with this one...

and also being lonely....
  • Chanels_mom
    Chanels_mom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Boredom, & emotions :(
  • themurph8910
    Options
    For me it's days when I'm home alone with nothing to do but watch the DVR. It puts me in a bummed out mood and I will tend to go to the cabinets. Sometimes I wonder if I don't even know how to relax or something, haha.

**THIS** And my weekend days are wednesday and thursdays so its super bad.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Boredom and stress.
  • opajee
    opajee Posts: 69
    Options
    For me it's mostly boredom and stress. I also cook for my family a lot and it's so hard not sneaking in bites while smelling the deliciousness. It doesn't happen when I cook for myself, only when I cook for the family.
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    getting drunk makes me want to eat horrible (but delicious) foods in excess.
  • Kelly_S
    Kelly_S Posts: 11
    Options
    Cold weather and nights in with the boyfriend definitely! I also find that even though I make allowances to give myself extra calories when I exercise - I'm starving after I've done a run.
  • ddamore
    ddamore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Definately lack of sleep makes me crave carbs all day long. I also work on a computer all day and i'm not really challenged at my job so I think i'm bored which leads to wanting to eat. Although sometimes like right now, i actually convince myself that i'm starving.. yet I ate lunch around 1:00 and theres no way I should be that hungry.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Hunger usually triggers it for me. Smelling something really yummy cooking will sometimes also do it.