30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• bernie701
    Options
    I started 30 day shred....barley got up and down steps.....but better now, it is supposed to be for 10 days.....but I'm going at mt own pace....sit ups are tuff....but not giving up. Good luck to all.....may the force be with you!!!! lol
  • alaina06
    Options
    I am on day 8 of the 30 DS. I did level 2 for the first time today because I wanted to try and see if I was ready. Man it is hard! But I know it will be worth it. I haven't lost any weight but I did take measurements in the beginning so I am hoping to see a difference at the end of 30 days. :)
  • natesmami1806
    Options
    Ok, so ive just started MFP yesterday and Ive been reading about this 30 day shred and am super excited to do it. Thing is, Im overseas at the moment and I will be back in 3 weeks. At the moment I am watching what I eat and as soon as I get back to the states Im on that 30 day shred!! Good luck all!
  • MillysMission
    MillysMission Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning. I found it really good - all the best everyone!! hope we all see/feel some results :)
  • Cheeta_HH
    Cheeta_HH Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I just started it tonight... and I hope I can get out of bed tomorrow! I've made it to only day 3 in the past and gave up because I was so sore! I've been more active since the last time I tried it, so hopefully I will stick with it! I'm planning to do it every other day and jog on my off days. I'm usually a loner when it comes to working out, but I'm doing this with a friend who is also serious about her goals. I'm hoping that will keep me motivated. The before and after pictures on here motivated me to dust it off and try again!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Do join the 30day shred groups...one of the groups is

30 Day Shred - Valentine Hotties

you will have all the information and members dre who are doing 30DS
  • sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 for 30 days straight. I never made it to level 2. I wonder if it was the 5 pounds weights I was using. I think someone said that they use 3 pound weights on the DVD. I am now doing it again on level 1 day 7.
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to get the DVD this weeked:) you guys have inspired me! Are you all dieting while doing the 30DS? Or just watching what you eat?

I'm doing MFP and weight watchers since I havnt been losing staying within MFP's guidelines. But yes, to get results i'm thinking you have to still eat healthy and do the dvd everyday! good luck!
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2....I can't move. haha
  • persian1981
    persian1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GOOD girl!!! Thats the best pain i love to feel!! As long as i know I'm doing something right...i actually had to do lifts on top of a box last night with a 40lb barbell on my neck/shoulders and today, i feel like its raw and bruised from the weight, but who cares....we are going to be GORG!!! :)
  • Janlyn51
    Options
    Oh yes, two days later my thighs were screaming!!!! But worth it by 4th day. LOVE IT!!!! :smooched:
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing Day 1 of Level 2 and holy motha! Seriously...that was such a different workout from Level 1. The walking pushups are great. The plank jacks (?) I think they were called were challenging and even moreso, the plank twist. That one was exhausting too!

I'll be feeling that tomorrow! Yowza!
  • kristinhills90
    kristinhills90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Decided I didn't want to wait for my dvd to come in so I started today using Youtube! It was tough!! I thought I was going to die during the jumping jacks!
  • MissMaladjusted
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I am soo excited i joined this site!! I am on day 4 and it seems to be getting easier. I would love to make new friends, we could motivate each other. Good luck to all!!
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7 here :) It's been good so far. I added it in addition to my regular workouts (karate and a couple other fitness classes). I enjoy it! You go girl!
  • Missy5792
    Missy5792 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 1. Level 2 is brutal! But I'm determined to finally make it through a full 30 days! I've started and stopped this so many times. Stick with it ladies! You will see results :)
  • bean4max
    Options
    Want this!
    I am going to look into getting the DVD to start on Feb. 1
    I am SCARED hearing y'all say it's brutal, but I guess they are right ;no pain no gain, right?? LOL
    BEST of luck to everyone!!
  • bleemoore81
    bleemoore81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just did my second day of level one. I took a day off in between cause i was really sore but today was already a lot easier then the first day and I have a slight sinus cold. I am sore in every muscle just about but that just means its working right?? i love this type of pain and can't wait to see results. Even if I dont loose pounds, i'd rather loose inches!
  • missyont
    Options
    1st day of level 3. I started on january 1st...and have skipped 5 days total. i've been tracking food with MFP ( I usually go over but not by too much )

I have lost 4 lbs (124-120)
    2 inches on tummy
    quarter inch thigh
    quarter inch hips
    no change elsewhere

I was actually surprised when I did the weigh and measure...didnt think there was any change. Most of all I FEEL way stronger and more endurance. I might do lvl 2 tomorrow because level 3 gave me a migraine..think it was all the jumping lol
  • persian1981
    persian1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ok boys and girls..i just finished my day 1 of 30DS.....she is a BEAST!!! Dont get me wrong, i didnt think it was going to be easy, but i didnt think i was going to have to take a break....my trainer works me out like an animal so i thought i would be able to hang with her thru the whole thing....i took a 5 second break 3 times, but i got thru it.....i just keep telling myself, each day i will get stronger and its for MY BODY and MY MIND....if you cant do something, modify it or go at your own pace.....but FINISH!! We are all struggling....lets at least struggle together and take care of ourselves for once in our lives......i will say, the butt kicks KICKED my *kitten* literally and i wanted to cuss her out if she asked me to do another jumping jack....lol....but its my own fault for having a big *kitten*..lol...so, GOOD LUCK to you all and DONT GIVE UP.....

xoxo, Shauna
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!