Replies

• perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration you are !!!!! made me get all teared up!!:flowerforyou:
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Wow, truly inspirational. To see where you were and how you overcame the adversity is amazing. To change your life so drastically is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!
    You should be very proud! But by the looks of that smile on your face....you are!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    holy bawlz, your awesome!
  • MACNana2
    MACNana2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am totally impressed!!! Way to prove that even little steps can lead to awesome progress!!
  • cynful1958
    cynful1958 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story. you inspire me. I had a motorcycle accident and my foot popped off of my leg Oct.2010. We have worked since then trying to keep it on my leg. I got up to 180, I am 5ft 2, I am walking now without a cane and only sometimes I still have to wear a boot. My weight is a major issue for my ankle. I started strong, but fell off the wagon the last two weeks. I gotta get goin again. Last week we started Jell shots in my knees, for a little extra comfort. It is good to know I'm not alone.
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!
  • AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! You look fantastic!
  • simplyme99
    simplyme99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story! You look FANTASTIC! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!