Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! Sorry I'm late! Eek! :embarassed:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Better late than never. I knew something was missing from my day. I figure if I post early, then I won't be so behind. But you guys are usually so quick, I get behind in a hurry.

Bad, Bad, Bad weekend. Mentally just flaked. Hoping it's hormones because although tired, I feel better mentally today.

Work, work, work, work. Intermingled with kids, laundry, dishes. Already wanting to crawl back into bed. Complain, moan, complain. Just kidding.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. Here is wishing you all another successful week.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    LOL I had a very bad food weekend. I usually allow myself to have a "little" room for error...this weekend had a LOT of error. :grumble: Just need to re-focus myself today so I don't keep going on that path! I've been at it long enough, you'd think I'd know better! Geesh!

Have a good day! I hope work isn't kicking your booty!
  • tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    reasonable day got my workout done this morning still really tired after being ill last week. Gonna do shred later when the kids and hubby are in bed then have a soak in the tub and get an early night myself. walked the dogs it was tough though it was sooooo windy should get extra points for walking in the wind especially when it is blowing against you all the way around.

Got started on my little girls cake I had to get the teddy bear made so that it can dry by the end of the week. The cake is a giant cupcake with a pink teddy jumping out the top of it holding a banner saying happy birthday. I need to do the paper tears later so they will be dry as well.

Had a good weekend we started training the dogs at agility on sat what fun that was. Then yesterday we were entered into a dog show and we got our first certificate we got very highly commended in the puppy group and we were placed 4th in the junior dog class there was 7 dogs in it so a bug acheivement for us the puppy was so happy he was carrying his rosette around wagging his tail like crazy I am sure he knew he did good. And the best of it my kids behaved all day and we were there for 5 hours that is just as good as winning 4th place with the dog.

Have a great monday everybody.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Like you, I went way over in my food intake, but was still able to stay away from junk, so I guess it's not all bad. Simply overloaded on veggies and fruits, but still went way over with no exercise. Oh well, today is yet another new day. We'll have all week of running after our babies and significant others to help burn it off. Have a good one.
  • mossmommy
    mossmommy Posts: 63
    Options
    wow, all of our weekends must have been pretty bad.
    i completely fell off the bandwagon. we took a mini vaca down to our lake house and i just stopped even paying attention to what i was putting in my mouth (food or grown up beverage!).
    i've totally backtracked, which sucks. oh well, today is a new day ladies!

lets put our crummy weekends behind us and kick some butt this week!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Like you, I went way over in my food intake, but was still able to stay away from junk, so I guess it's not all bad. Simply overloaded on veggies and fruits, but still went way over with no exercise. Oh well, today is yet another new day. We'll have all week of running after our babies and significant others to help burn it off. Have a good one.

Welllll....I overloaded on pizza, french fries & other food my dh wanted. BAH! At least you ate the good stuff! If I did that, I wouldn't feel like :sick: right now. Back on the wagon! You have a lovely day as well!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    i completely fell off the bandwagon. we took a mini vaca down to our lake house and i just stopped even paying attention to what i was putting in my mouth (food or grown up beverage!).

LOL "grown up beverage" My 3yo calls my husband's beer, "that yucky beer...GROSS!" :laugh: I have to agree. Not a beer girl, but I can put down some margaritas! Yum!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    reasonable day got my workout done this morning still really tired after being ill last week. Gonna do shred later when the kids and hubby are in bed then have a soak in the tub and get an early night myself. walked the dogs it was tough though it was sooooo windy should get extra points for walking in the wind especially when it is blowing against you all the way around.

Got started on my little girls cake I had to get the teddy bear made so that it can dry by the end of the week. The cake is a giant cupcake with a pink teddy jumping out the top of it holding a banner saying happy birthday. I need to do the paper tears later so they will be dry as well.

Had a good weekend we started training the dogs at agility on sat what fun that was. Then yesterday we were entered into a dog show and we got our first certificate we got very highly commended in the puppy group and we were placed 4th in the junior dog class there was 7 dogs in it so a bug acheivement for us the puppy was so happy he was carrying his rosette around wagging his tail like crazy I am sure he knew he did good. And the best of it my kids behaved all day and we were there for 5 hours that is just as good as winning 4th place with the dog.

Have a great monday everybody.

Congrats on the dogs stuff! That's wonderful! Have fun with the cake, too! I'm experimenting today with what I'm going to do for my dd's 1st b.day so that should be fun. eesh. I'm not good at cakes!
  • mossmommy
    Options

LOL "grown up beverage" My 3yo calls my husband's beer, "that yucky beer...GROSS!" :laugh: I have to agree. Not a beer girl, but I can put down some margaritas! Yum!

ha, my mom is a beer kinda woman and when I was a little girl I freaked out because I saw her drinking one. She said "Whats wrong?" and I said "Mommy girls drink wine, boys drink beer!".
    I have to say I've become kinda a beer girl, especially on the boat just because you can't really take margaritas out there easily...
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I'm totally setting you up for more "bad grown up beverages" weekends, but you should try Bacardi's Pomegranet Mojitos. They are soooo tasty & close enough to a margarita for me. :drinker: When my mom & dad had their cottage, we used to drink Mike's Hard Lemonade, too but I wasn't a big fan of that. The Bacardi, though...that stuff is dangerous. :glasses:
  • mossmommy
    Options
    yeah, those bottled mixed drinks are great but some of them give me a headache. and im sure the calories are not forgiving...i'll have to just stick to my propel and ice :grumble:

my husband might like them though, he's funny, he only drinks beer when other men are around and if its just us he's all about the mixed drinks. i think he's just embarrassed to be seen sipping on a smirnoff ice. :laugh:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good morning (said sluggishly.)

I hope ya'll had a great weekend. Me and the boys were pretty busy, but that's how it is with everyone isn't it? My middle son, Gavin is 2 and dressed himself this morning for the 1st time. YAY!! I love firsts.:bigsmile:

Redoubt volcano apparently erupted while we were sleeping. So I had to close up all the vents this morning. It's currently 25 degrees out so I'll have to pull out the blankets today...hmm, maybe we will build a tent to play in the livingroom. Sounds like a plan. I'm still nervous a bit, this is my first volcano, but I have been preparing for it for at least a month. So I will put on my game face. I'm really wishing Hubby was here for it though. Danged deployment!!:grumble:

On a happy note, I was supposed to shovel the driveway yesterday, but it was Sunday...my official day of rest. I remembered that I needed to do it this morning as I was coming down the stairs with the boys. Can you believe that one of my neighbors shoveled the driveway for me? They did the porch, and the sidewalks too. How thoughtful is that?! There really are some wonderful people in this world.:wink::happy:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, that's so great that someone shoveled for you! They must know that you could use an extra hand these days with hubby gone. :flowerforyou: Good luck dealing with the volcano! I just read on msn that it shot ash 9 miles into the air!!! OMGosh that's just incredible! I hope everything turns out okay for you!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    AHH, Gavin gave the baby sidewalk chalk!

He's blue all over and the carpet is purple.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    AHH, Gavin gave the baby sidewalk chalk!

He's blue all over and the carpet is purple.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now THERE is a way to spend "volcano time". :laugh: Kodak moments. :wink:
  • mossmommy
    Options
    oooo. i dont envy you. sidewalk chalk is a curse and blessing rolled into one...
  • mossmommy
    Options
    BREAKING NEWS MOMMIES! I just got a call that we got a house we had put in an offer for! Its a lease to own house that we're super excited about, tons of room for Abby and possibly another a little down the road! YAY! Sorry, I had to share it with someone and my hubby is at work :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    BREAKING NEWS MOMMIES! I just got a call that we got a house we had put in an offer for! Its a lease to own house that we're super excited about, tons of room for Abby and possibly another a little down the road! YAY! Sorry, I had to share it with someone and my hubby is at work :grumble:

WOO HOO! that's so exciting for you!!! :drinker: <----this calls for grown up drinks. :wink:
  • mossmommy
    Options
    haha, nope. im trying to be good, i had enough grown up drinks last weekend...although im sure hubby will bring home champagne. :smile: