If I eat canned salmon without the salmon

Options

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    If i eat canned salmon without a fork, does this make me an animal?

Only if the salmon is leaping up a waterfall.
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    Bahaha I'm laughing my butt off and I haven't even finished reading this crazy thread!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN EAT THE SALMON!!!

Take the salmon out of the tin and drain the juice (set this aside for your water allowance)
    Take the salmon (in a suitable container) to your nearest restaraunt
    Find someone who has finshed their meal but who's plate is still on the table
    Open the container and put your salmon on their plate.
    The calories fat etc in the salmon wil now count as part of their daily allowance as it is on their plate not yours
    You can now eat the salmon from their plate and it will count as negative calories and therefore you can log it as excercise.
    Job done, oh and if you take your own fork you can log it as weight training.

Good luck

Oh wow this is AAMMMAAAAZZZING advice!!! Now I can double my negative calories right?
  • manderson27
    Options
    Ok about exercise, is it true that I can burn 1200 calories in 15 mins doing finger aerobics?

Yes it is, you can purchase weights to put on your fingers and this will double the intensity of your work out.
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What you have to do is buy one of those weight loss rings and a belly burner weight loss belt first. Then when you eat the canned salmon without the salmon, you actually lose it immediately! Plus if you eat the banana right afterwards it will load your body with the Vitamin Z and that blocks all calories from entering the body. :bigsmile:
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    Ok about exercise, is it true that I can burn 1200 calories in 15 mins doing finger aerobics?

Yes it is, you can purchase weights to put on your fingers and this will double the intensity of your work out.

No sorry, weights are right out. Like the previous poster said, I don't want to bulk up and look like a man.
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    GREAT! Just bought a set of finger weights to double the calorie burn... should I add more weight or do these look they will burn approximately 2400 calories/15 minutes? http://www.promedxpress.com/products/finger-weights-5pc/?sourcecode=PGOOPF&gclid=CJmd27S7660CFQ2R7QodPBJG7A
  • manderson27
    Options

Take the salmon out of the tin and drain the juice (set this aside for your water allowance)
    The calories fat etc in the salmon wil now count as part of their daily allowance as it is on their plate not yours
    You can now eat the salmon from their plate and it will count as negative calories and therefore you can log it as excercise.

Good luck

Oh wow this is AAMMMAAAAZZZING advice!!! Now I can double my negative calories right?

Yes. . I can lose a good 3 quarks a week using this method.
  • badgerbadger1
    Options

Good luck

Ok you lost me with that big sciency werd "quarks".
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options

If you put it on your toes you can bouble the burn.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    If I eat the label off the canned slamon with out the salmon, does it count as fiber? or will this "bulk me up" as I do not want to look like a dude!
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    If I eat the label off the canned slamon with out the salmon, does it count as fiber? or will this "bulk me up" as I do not want to look like a dude!

DO NOT eat the label. Did you see how many calories are listed on that thing??
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

I thought I'd try C25K or 30DS. Has anybody tried it? I heard that you can lose 60 pounds doing 30DS for a week!!!!!
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    OMG people, I am laughing so flipping hard right now, I actually snorted and slapped my desk a couple times! (alright, great calorie burn!!) Thank you for one of the funniest threads ever. I have to stop laughing now, my abs might have accidentally crunched and now I will have to eat those exercise calories - but fortunately I fed the cat Friskies Salmon this morning, i think the can is around here somewhere.... :laugh:
  • manderson27
    Options

Good luck

Ok you lost me with that big sciency werd "quarks".

A quark is almost as big as an atom so you can see I am going to be at goal in around 2 light years LOL
  • manderson27
    Options

ROFL wish I had thought of this one :flowerforyou:
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Question if you share your can with another MFP'er does it count as double negative 0 calories? If so... wanna share?:happy:
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You know, I'm seeing a lot of negativity and mean comments on this thread... people thinking this is a joke, that these couldn't really be real weight loss methods.... JEEZE, laughing at someone's attempt to be healthy is NOT NICE.

Just because YOU don't like pregnant women pee or Crossfit or eating canned salmon without the salmon does NOT mean it's not a legitimate way for some people to loose weight. Everyone is different!

This is supposed to be a community, like, where people are nice to each other. Just like the rest of the internet. You need to respect the OPs health choices, not laugh at them.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    If you eat the can, can you skip your iron supplement?

JM
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    You know, I'm seeing a lot of negativity and mean comments on this thread... people thinking this is a joke, that these couldn't really be real weight loss methods.... JEEZE, laughing at someone's attempt to be healthy is NOT NICE.

Just because YOU don't like pregnant women pee or Crossfit or eating canned salmon without the salmon does NOT mean it's not a legitimate way for some people to loose weight. Everyone is different!

This is supposed to be a community, like, where people are nice to each other. Just like the rest of the internet. You need to respect the OPs health choices, not laugh at them.

Thank you for being the FIRST person to point this out. Now, is it lose or loose?