If I eat canned salmon without the salmon

Options
1235»

Replies

• Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You know, I'm seeing a lot of negativity and mean comments on this thread... people thinking this is a joke, that these couldn't really be real weight loss methods.... JEEZE, laughing at someone's attempt to be healthy is NOT NICE.

Just because YOU don't like pregnant women pee or Crossfit or eating canned salmon without the salmon does NOT mean it's not a legitimate way for some people to loose weight. Everyone is different!

This is supposed to be a community, like, where people are nice to each other. Just like the rest of the internet. You need to respect the OPs health choices, not laugh at them.

Thank you for being the FIRST person to point this out. Now, is it lose or loose?

It's loose...one more keystroke = more calories burned!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    double post
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    You know, I'm seeing a lot of negativity and mean comments on this thread... people thinking this is a joke, that these couldn't really be real weight loss methods.... JEEZE, laughing at someone's attempt to be healthy is NOT NICE.

Just because YOU don't like pregnant women pee or Crossfit or eating canned salmon without the salmon does NOT mean it's not a legitimate way for some people to loose weight. Everyone is different!

This is supposed to be a community, like, where people are nice to each other. Just like the rest of the internet. You need to respect the OPs health choices, not laugh at them.

Well good thing I've been mashing the keyboard with these now bloody stumps all morning!!! Does this mean I can skip the gym now?

Thank you for being the FIRST person to point this out. Now, is it lose or loose?

This is why I have been mashing the keyboard all morning with my now bloody stumps. Does this mean I can skip the gym?
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ok about exercise, is it true that I can burn 1200 calories in 15 mins doing finger aerobics?

Yes, but only if all 8 fingers and BOTH thumbs are included. I hate reading on here how people are doing like one or two fingers, or all fingers but no thumbs, and think they're getting a decent burn. Newbs.
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    THANK you. People on here always misspell "loose" and try to spell it "lose". One of my biggest pet pieves.
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    THANK you. People on here always misspell "loose" and try to spell it "lose". One of my biggest pet pieves.

Only REAL WOMEN say "loose" instead of "lose." I think it's because men prefer a LOOSE WOMAN.
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options

nO nO nO

It's lOOse

WOrk that shift key, peOple!
  • RachelLovesHockey
    Options
    Funniest MFP thread ever. You people are all awesome. Based on all of the advice I've read on this thread I will be raiding recycle bins instead of wasting my time and money at the grocery store.
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have no idea.