Where in the world are you?

Options

Replies

• star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    gaithersburg, maryland...the world's most boring suburb!! :)
  • wonderwouldyou
    wonderwouldyou Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I fear I will be sucked into this thread for ever.

Just when I thought it was safe to back in the water. LOL

How is everyone doing?

Happy Friday. Its fantastic here in southwest Florida. Getting ready to head out on a camping trip and some canoeing on the Peace River!
  • rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Chicago, Il :smile:
    the sun is currently out, its not bitterly cold, and i'm staring out my window at the beautiful lake, which is iceberg free at last. sucks that we're supposed to get snow tomorrow :cry:
    when will spring come?!?!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    OK, I've been holding off all week...... :tongue: Everytime I see this topic I sing to myself 'where in the world is - Carmen SanDiego'...... I know, I'm so corny, and can't get it out of my head!..... Anyone remember that show?

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Evening all.

I'll drink to that :drinker: :drinker:

Did some one say drink? I'm in...add juice - it's healthier :laugh:

yours will be a vodka orange juice... :) and ours will be Jack.. on the rocks... OHHHH come to think of it I have not had Johnny Walker in a while... maybe I will bring a bottle of that too...
    wahooooo :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :tongue:

Actually just peach vodka - juice (flavoring) already added. I'm lazy that way - except when it comes to working out! Ha! Enjoy your Johnny Walker :drinker:
  • leeanne1317
    Options
    I'm from Toronto Ont

How goes it eh? lol
  • bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    Chicago, Il :smile:
    the sun is currently out, its not bitterly cold, and i'm staring out my window at the beautiful lake, which is iceberg free at last. sucks that we're supposed to get snow tomorrow :cry:
    when will spring come?!?!

I'm sure you got the same weather I did, Rintin.... I'm here in Kansas City, and we just was dumped with at least 4 inches of snow and a little icy mess before that. And I was just out in my yard in 70 degree weather last weekend... you gotta love KC weather... I, too, am ready for Spring....
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Steubenville, Ohio here...home of Tracie Lords:noway: and Dean Martin. But really we're a half hour from Pittsburgh, that's about our only claim to fame. :tongue:
  • KKluvUSC
    KKluvUSC Posts: 37
    Options
    bEAUTIFUL, warm Southern California. We have had THE nicest weather here lately. I feel so blessed! It's just been perfect weather. Everyone at my school was gone today- Beachin' it. :)
  • hartkid13
    Options
    Hard to beat these beautiful north Texas afternoons.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Milton, Ontario, Canada (Near Toronto)

Anne
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Hard to beat the great Chicago afternoons too, like we had yesterday 28 degrees and 4" of snow... :angry:

When are you guys gonna fill out those adoption papers? I want TEXAS weather...
  • hartkid13
    Options
    Hard to beat the great Chicago afternoons too, like we had yesterday 28 degrees and 4" of snow... :angry:

I've got 'em filled out, you just gotta get Heather to sign them.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

send em over!
  • hartkid13
    Options

send em over!

You don't already have them? Uh oh....
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    send em over!

Dont even joke with me mister... I am at the end of my rapidly fraying rope with this weather... I need a vacation... I think one of these days I will just fly down ther eand surprise the both of yous!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Greenbow, Alabama.

I thought you lived in a van down by the river???
  • hartkid13
    Options
    send em over!

Dont even joke with me mister... I am at the end of my rapidly fraying rope with this weather... I need a vacation... I think one of these days I will just fly down ther eand surprise the both of yous!

Luckily for you, I work in compliance so I'm thorough. I've got duplicates on the way over.

It's supposed to be 77 degrees this afternoon....just sayin.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    It's supposed to be 77 degrees this afternoon....just sayin.

just HAD to twist that knife a little more didnt ya??? ITS OK... I forgive you... we are still friends until you take a picture of a nice blue sky and post it.. then we become enemys... :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Heather.. sign those papers PRONTO... I is having sunny day withdrawals...