Options
12346»

Replies

• megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

My boyfriend has many amazing traits :)

1.) He has an amazing, and cheerful smile and laugh...I can't help but smile
    2.) He makes me laugh all the time, whether through a joke, being silly, tickling me or just making a face
    3.) He has put up with A LOT from me, but he has always loved me and I am so grateful to have him.
    4.) He takes care of me, drives me with his car and helps out with money
    5.) He is so smart and talented, he can pick up an instrument and play it, or take a hard class and learn a lot.
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Love this post!!

1~I love that my boyfriend loves me unconditionally! good , bad and ugly!
    2~I love that my boyfriend is a fantastic father to his kids, and really fills in the role my kids father lacks!
    3~I love that my boyfriend will do anything I ask of him, even if he doesn't want to do it!
    4~I love that my boyfriend will do housework, grocery shopping and all the things some men just wont do!
    5~I aboslutely love that my boyfriend is 100% dedicated to everything that he does~ THe Army, his job, our family etc! I am completely thankful to have such a wonderful, respectable, respectful handsome man in my life♥♥
    6~I love that my boyfriend calls me beautiful every day that I have been with him, several times a day, and that he loves me, and all of the reasons why!
    I can go on, but I know it was 5! lol
    I am thankful my boyfriend is 100% the opposite man my ex husband was!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    1. My fiancé works his butt off.
    2. He loves me no matter what my size.
    3. He's an amazing father to his son.
    4. He's extremely patient with me - even when I'm a total b*tch.
    5. He cleans (!!!)
    6. He does all the cooking.
    7. He inspires me to lose weight.
    8. He's just awesome. :)
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!

No one loves me like he does... I mean I am freaking crazy and he deals with me and all my luggage and actually embraces it.
    He is gorgeous- big brown eyes and perfect all over!
    He has the heart of a saint- everyone says he's the nicest man in the world (and it's true!)
    We're both teachers so we "get" eachothers' work lives; completed two masters together and almost our doc's.
    Incredible father to our children, and wonderful family man to both of our families.

Our children and him are my WHOLE life.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I must tell you all, you are very lucky. Reading these words is bittersweet to me, as I'm recently divorced - well, recently enough that it still hurts. If I had heard some of this from my ex - and perhaps if she heard some from me - we might still be together today. And our precious daughter would still have a family that was not ripped asunder.

If you've not shown your words to your spouse/sig. other, don't be shy. Consider my experience a cautionary tale!

Really appreciate you sharing this. So true for me many years ago. i have since re-married and took all of my "lessons learned" from my first marriage. My second husband and I have been married 20 years, and they have been great years.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    MY honey(future spouse)...

Many things happen for a reason and we have been friends for over 9yrs... He has always accepted me for who I am the good, bad and the ugly and he listens and aware of everything about me...He is a strong independent man that knows how to hold his own and always want to make sure that things are in order...He is open to new ideas that I like to share and not afraid to say NO to Stephanie...Got to love that..( I need it some times) Plus he just loves me..and I love him..He has my heart!! He has joined this journey of healthier living and I could not be happier...I want him around for a very long time for our future family...
  • hikingchick
    Options
    the thing i love the most about my husband is his hugs. from the first hug goodnite until now, 18yrs later, when he hugs me i feel safe, warm, loved and like all is right with the world! he is the only person who has ever been able to make me feel this way. and to think, after a so-so first date, i almost didn't hug him goodnite. :wink:
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    1. My husband works hard so I can be a stay at home mom.
    2. My husband is very active in our church and volunteers often with me.
    3. He has a great sense of humor.
    4. He is a big old softy at heart.
    5. He is a great daddy to our daughter and helps out with her all the time. (sometimes I can even get him to change a diaper! lol)
  • Joforjimmy
    Options
    1 He lets me collect way to many pets (and 5 kids)
    2 He thinks I am way smarter than i think i am
    3 He writes random love notes and leaves them on the counter for me to find in the morning so all the kids can see (and this way my sons see how to treat a woman and my daughter sees how a man should treat her)
    4 I am a better person because of him
    5 Supportive of everything! Go to university you are so bright honey and i can work overtime.Since the fire service changed his shift and i had to give up kickboxing he bought me my own bag and set up room in his beloved shed.When our son died I left him and he rang me every day with no strings attatched then took me back when i was ready etc etc
    He is hot and thinks i am hot too.

Gotta love seein everyone giving a big shout out here.Shows how many good partners there are out there :)
  • mp13cat
    mp13cat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    There's no way I can stop at 5...I had trouble stopping at 15.

1. My husband cooks dinner for me all the time.
    2. He tries to encourage me to try new activities.
    3. He is not afraid to show his emotions.
    4. He would rather spend his free time with me than with anyone else.
    5. He loves his mom.
    6. He deals with all my crazy.
    7. He has the most amazing lips.
    8. He is smart, even though he doesn’t realize it.
    9. He tells me he loves me every day, multiple times a day.
    10. He can fix or build anything and everything.
    11. He comes to bed at night whenever I do because he knows I hate to go to sleep without him.
    12. He always holds my hand when we’re walking.
    13. He likes my family.
    14. He likes to travel and lets me drag him all over the country.
    15. He is my best friend.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I don't get the whole spouse bashing thing either...aren't we supposed to love each other? :love:

1. He loves me no matter how big or small I am and is super supportive of my weight loss and fitness goals

2. He's my best friend and I can talk to him about anything

3. He's very handy, which saves us money, time and aggravation

4. He cleans my car off when it snows out

5. He's not be the most expressive romantic guy in the world but he has his ways (like worrying about me when I was sick last night and checking up on me today) and I appreciate them.