Options
    Boomer bile. :P

I too have had this. :(

What's it taste like? Do tell!

TASTES LIKE BURNING. ;_;
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I ate a partially developed baby quail still in the egg. Apparently it's some delicacy somewhere.

*See a few posts up*

It's called Balut...at least in Filipino. They do it with Chicken eggs...but same concept.

Balut is usually a duck egg. It's high in protein and recommended for those who are pregnant (at least that's what my family told me when I was pregnant) :happy:
  • JayPeazy
    JayPeazy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My buddies and I made this up in college after a fierce evening of, shall we say, having a good time.

Albino Smores
    Wheat Thins + Easy Cheese + (wait for it...) Spam

I know...gross. But it was AMAZING that night for sure.
  • RedHatPatti
    RedHatPatti Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    On the ROADKILL comment ... :laugh: Way to go!!! I wondered if anyone ever did that... I see deer all the time and hate that the meat is just wasted when money is so short for some people.. It's be cool to donate it to a shelter or something too.. Thanks for sharing-- This has been hilarious reading --
    I've been surprised at some things that are considered "weird" but I've enjoyed reading everyone;'s comments. I've had a lot of them too.. Eel, oxtail, bear, goat, alligator, escargo, squirrel, froglegs (ucky), turtle soup, sushi and sashimi, caviar, calamari, venison, buffalo, pheasant, pigs feet, gizzards/hearts/livers of various critters, octopus, shark fin soup, beef tongue, fried pork rinds, brians (never again) , scrapple, head cheese (nope), and the worst was some "gelationous fish" served with Real butter ..I think it was lutefisk (served with potato pancakes...) by my darling MIL!!! NEVER again!!! ...and mold (by accident ..on some bread!!! I always check now!!)
  • PurpleSweetpea
    Options
    Try durian at your own risk. I have and they are disgusting IMO because of the texture and taste. Definitely an acquired taste!!! Once was enough for me:happy:

Very brave - isn't it also known as the vomit fruit cos of the smell!!!! EEEEWWWW
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Rocky mountin oysters (cow balls) and rattle snake both at russlers roost in Arazonia

WAIT:noway: WHAT??

Ok so Rocky Mountain oysters are cow balls? :sick: I had them when I was 14. Those boys are gonna get it:angry: OMG they must STILL laugh at that one:laugh: :laugh:
  • azarazar
    Options
    My buddies and I made this up in college after a fierce evening of, shall we say, having a good time.

Albino Smores
    Wheat Thins + Easy Cheese + (wait for it...) Spam

I know...gross. But it was AMAZING that night for sure.

Sounds like a college classic. I had friends who used to eat sardines with twinkies.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon and stayed in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They have a buffet there that offers African Cuisine. It smelled so wonderful that we had to try it. It's been 5 yrs, so I don't remember the names of the food, but for being completely different from what I'm used to, the food was wonderful and I would definitely suggest this buffet to anyone visiting disney.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Boomer bile. :P

I too have had this. :(

What's it taste like? Do tell!

lol taste like zombie horde.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I usually dont like to go out of my norm but this wasnt by choice, my dear grandma fed me Mountain Oysters once ( cow balls) . *****.
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Goat
    Ackee (the national fruit of Jamaica born in clusters on an evergreen tree, has the texture of scrambled eggs).
    Frog Legs
  • ohthatrachelgirl
    Options
    okay so i only read half of page one...
    and mines nothing like anyone elses... i dont guess ive eaten anything too weird

but i really like chocolate sauce on chips LOL
    or pickles and peanut butter... i obviously dont eat the first one anymore

ive also had eel its good
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    camel
    baby squids with eyeballs & all
    haggis & black pudding (sorry scottish folks but it sucks)
    ostrich
    fried insects