5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• danderson321
    Options
    Not hiding myself, but having a hard time getting a photo to download!!! I'd done it many times on other apps, but for some reason it's not downloading my profile photo!!
  • danderson321
    Options
    You will for certain lose the weight!! Keep at it, don't get side tracked.... and the weight will come off!!
  • stargrrluk
    Options
    I'm 5 5" and trying to get to 135....slowly but surely!

8 more pounds to go!

I mainly lurk on the forums, but thought I would add something for a change!
  • anonymouswheels96
    anonymouswheels96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3. I weight 143 and my goal weight is 115-125 depending on muscle gain.
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    5'4" and my goal is 125...but I'm not completely hooked on the weight goal...if I weighed 150 and was ripped with little fat, Id take that.

I am 5'4" & my goal is 116-113 but I would much rather be toned at any higher weight as well.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and my goal is 150 where i used to be.
  • pb6012002
    pb6012002 Posts: 54
    Options
    I am 5'5", and my goal weight is 140. From everything I have read it says 125-145 is the best for my height. I have a large frame, large chect and am quite muscular. I feel that if I am comfortable and feel good about myself at a higher weight than 140 I will be happy. I think we focus too much on numbers. I must admit I weigh myself way too often, I guess it's the best way to see your exact results. Anyways, I think every person is different, we all have very different builds. The important thing is to make sure you are healthy and are happy at what you see in the mirror.

In total agreement with all of this . Once I feel good about myself, if the scale is higher then my GW, I am going to change my GW.
  • RobinMarie88
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 153 pounds. I would LOVE to be down to 130 by July for my wedding...
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm a very curvy 5'4" with a large chest. At 135-145, I look really top heavy. In agreement with a wellness coach, I am targeting 150-155.
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently 125. I am okay with my weight but really want to tone and just feel good about how I look. I would ultimatley be about 118-119.. I have a medium build ( was a swimmer/soccer player) so I have very muscular legs and wide shoulders.

As much as the scale matters... it really doesnt.. I just want to fit into my pants an them not feel tight... or into a bikini and not see my side flab haning over my bathing suit!
  • amontoya06
    amontoya06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and my highest weight was 174. I am currently at 157 and my lowest has been 145. I think I can look and feel good at 135 :)
  • smilingsusan05
    Options
    I am 5'3 and want to weigh 140lb or a weight where I feel good in my own skin and healthy. Lot's going on in my life right now so it is very difficult to focus on taking care of myself.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3.5in and my goal is 140
  • KettleBellHoe
    KettleBellHoe Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm 5"3 athletic build I currently weigh 131 my goal weight is 127 lbs.
    My highest weight was 175lbs (smoked alot of weed had alot of munchies)
    My lowest weight was 119lbs( when I was sick and depressed )
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and with my build my best weight is around 130-135. However, that was a long time ago so I am aiming for 140-145 and I will reevaluate my goal when I get closer.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    according to "fat 2 fit" i should be 148lbs. and my goal is 150. i would be very happy there. :)
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. Curvy body, larger hips/bust. I'm at 162 right now, hoping to get down to 133. :)

Good luck to you! :)
  • Pirschjaeger
    Pirschjaeger Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'3 here. 110 is my goal, though I kinda want to go lower. Currently 118, and it looks way too chunky on my small frame.
  • AtkinsLindsayD
    Options
    My height is 5'4 and my current weight is 140 pounds with my weight in my midsection and upper thighs. Two weeks ago I weighed the most as I ever did...148 pounds and I knew I needed to lose the weight. Ive packed on some healthy muscle throughout the years by staying active and walking...and kicking it up a notch doing cardio and even running, which I hate. My goal is 130 pounds...and then 125. I feel like at that weight I don't feel as self conscious and I can focus on the things that matter the most...husband, family and friends, my job. A 1200 CALORIE DIET has been quite a challenge for me. I miss those fatty nutrients...and Ive also been going through a lot emotionally and mentally since starting my diet.
  • originsofevolution
    originsofevolution Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and right now I am 127 lbs and I want to be around 109 lbs. I have a very small frame though.