5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• laurensai
    laurensai Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my GW is somewhere between 128-130.
    At my heaviest ever, I was 157 seven years ago.
    When I started MFP, I was 152 (fluctuating between 145-155 mostly for the last 5 years) and my CW is 146.
    At my skinniest in College, I was 122 and looking back, I looked sickly.... so, my comfort zone is between 128 (weight in HS) and 130 (sounds like a good round number).

Funny how a lot of people's goal weight (including mine) is from High School... wonder if it has anything to do with how happy we were back then? Not that I'm not happy now, but it was such a fun, carefree, time for me. Are we trying to capture some of that with our goal weight? Hmmmmm
  • cococab
    cococab Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and originally was thinking 135-140, BUT then my husband I am seperated from who has a girlfriend announced to me that she thinks she's fat because she is at 130 and can't seem to lose weight (boohoo). So I know you're suppose to lose weight for yourself but just out of spite I would like to be 129 ;)
  • 9ofthem
    9ofthem Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Height- 5'5"
    SW-220
    CW-214
    Dr's idea of my goal weight-115
    Mine is anything below 140

I have a very small frame. I can't even claim my weight is due to big bones. lol
  • wojewok
    wojewok Posts: 38
    Options
    5'5
    Starting Weight: 169lbs
    Current Weight: 152lbs
    Goal Weight: 130lbs

I started in Jan 2012 but by march had only lost around 3lbs so decided to join MFP for motivation/inspiration/tracking - haven't looked back since, my intially 'quick' loss has passed and now I'm happily losing around 1 - 1.5lbs per week.

I've plotted if I continue at this rate I will reach from goal at the start of November, I used to want quick results but I've come to accept it doesn't happen overnight, so I'm good with the first week of November!

Always looking for new MFP friends so please feel free to add me x
  • mac051
    mac051 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'5, and my goal is 140 lbs...still 20 lbs heavier than in high school, but 3 kids later ;) I'm currently at my heaviest weight of about 170, and I would love any friends/support willing to share the journey with me!
  • dramaqueen0619
    dramaqueen0619 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my goal is 140, but I would be happy at 150.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5/ 5'6 (have not measured recently)
    but current goal is 120
    i'm somewhere around 127.
  • SLally
    SLally Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 5'5" goal is 135 but mostly depend how I look and feel..don't want to look too skinny so def will gain muscle

I;m 5'4" goal is also 135 from 156.2, scale isnt a huge factor...looking to lose a bit of bulge so i can be a beast in an upcoming Spartan Sprint.

Feel free to add me! I need some motivation and tips!
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    am 5'3 CW 130- GW 118 :drinker:
  • CourtneyHollinger
    CourtneyHollinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently at 205 lbs but have always been around 125-130 before my daughter. My goal is 150 for now but would love to be at my pre baby weight of course, but taking it one pound at a time for now.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" small frame and my ultimate goal weight is 120. My lowest adult weight was 135 and I still had lots of extra fat so I think 120 will be good, it all depends on how I look and feel.
  • justrun52
    justrun52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'', I like to run a lot, so I'm maintaining about 107lbs. I feel my best at this weight, and it works for me. I think it all just depends on what fits your lifestyle :). I do have a quite a bit of muscle too from doing strength training with my own body weight, I hardly ever use free weights.
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have my I on the prize! GW 150! Just 41lbs to go! I'm 1/3rd of the way there!
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I'm currently 115 (Starting weight was 135). Looking to lose 5 more pounds and tone up.
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'', I like to run a lot, so I'm maintaining about 107lbs. I feel my best at this weight, and it works for me. I think it all just depends on what fits your lifestyle :). I do have a quite a bit of muscle too from doing strength training with my own body weight, I hardly ever use free weights.

Can you tell me what you do? I don't want to buy free weights! Thanks!
  • magicsoupninja
    Options
    5'4", and my goal weight is around 105; currently around two or three pounds away, give or take a few. It depends on your frame and goals!
  • dgollenberg
    Options
    I'm just over 5'5 and my goal is 135. Lots of yo-yo dieting and fad dieting has always been my obstacle (along with thick Italian genes and the thighs to prove it!). Now I have committed to clean eating, lots of fruits and veggies and lean proteins and soy. I've eliminated dairy and processed foods and I feel great! Hope I can stay committed to my exercise goal of 4 days a week and not fall too far off the wagon on weekends. 8 pounds to go!
  • kas1620
    kas1620 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 120 lbs. I have a small frame and could go as low as 110 lbs but if it's muscle then it can be more.
  • nikkijuderjahn86
    Options
    id like to be 130 again like i was when i first started dating my boyfriend lol :) happy losing everyone!
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal weight changes a lot, but between 110-117:) CW is 128