When did THIS become hotter than THIS?

Options

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    hPN1o.jpg

This is probably floating around the boards already, but just in case...
    -wtk
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I think I could post a picture of a chipmunk and the thread would somehow turn into an argument.

"I like Alvin"

"*kitten* Alvin, his ego is too big and he's anorexic because he only east 1400 calories a day"

"Well Theodore is curvy but doesn't eat his exercise calories so he's doomed to stay the same weight FOREVER"

"Simon is too tall and lanky, he needs to weight lift, but he has nerdy appeal"

This.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    probably around the time I went from the first group to the second! LOL
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I think I could post a picture of a chipmunk and the thread would somehow turn into an argument.

"I like Alvin"

"*kitten* Alvin, his ego is too big and he's anorexic because he only east 1400 calories a day"

"Well Theodore is curvy but doesn't eat his exercise calories so he's doomed to stay the same weight FOREVER"

This.

Simon does have nerdy appeal that is for sure. LOL If I only I was a chipette.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

"I like Alvin"

This.

:)
  • Amf5627622
    Options

"I like Alvin"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I wish women still dressed like they did in the 40s n 50s, So much hotter than the styles now

some of us do...

Some of us long to be able to. I know as soon as I have only curves in the right places (instead of a few extra bumps and lumps) I am soooooo buying myself a retro dress. <3
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Every time I look at this photo it just gets a little funnier.

Also, fs, I think the skinny bashers on this thread missed the point of the joke a little, mmmm?
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    8842_3d66.jpg
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    8842_3d66.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options

I've got to say that I disagree with this. Why does everyone have to be beautiful? Sure, I won't argue if you said everyone is unique. But everyone has different standards of beauty and while everyone might be beautiful to someone, but suggesting that everyone has some universal beauty is both naïve and facile.

Are you going to tell me that every child is intelligent? In the States, yeah, maybe. Is there any reason that Fairfax County, Virginia wouldn't have the highest test scores when a student is allowed to retake any test or assignment until he or she gets the desired grade? Let's face it. Most of you, and most of your kids are average. Some are above average, and some, by definition, are below average.

Let's celebrate what makes each other unique rather than succumb to mediocrity. Not everyone is a superlative at everything.
    -wtk

I agree. We're all good at different things. I would never consider myself to be beautiful (don't get me wrong, I totally think I'm cute :laugh:), but that's not how I've been blessed. I'm an amazing singer, and if I keep working hard, have the voice to be able to sing at the Met someday. That's far more important to me than having someone tell me that I'm beautiful.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Admit it. It's funny.

It's Hell Of Funny!!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    thank you! was going to post this myself - it puts everything in to perspective really - things change, perceptions change, and really none of this is about "healthy" its about being hot - and personally, that's not what I am in this for.. =)
  • susanmary88
    Options
    When men stopped dressing like women and women stopped looking like men?

LMAO!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options

"I like Alvin"

This.

:)

Very Nice!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I've got to say that I disagree with this. Why does everyone have to be beautiful? Sure, I won't argue if you said everyone is unique. But everyone has different standards of beauty and while everyone might be beautiful to someone, but suggesting that everyone has some universal beauty is both naïve and facile.

Are you going to tell me that every child is intelligent? In the States, yeah, maybe. Is there any reason that Fairfax County, Virginia wouldn't have the highest test scores when a student is allowed to retake any test or assignment until he or she gets the desired grade? Let's face it. Most of you, and most of your kids are average. Some are above average, and some, by definition, are below average.

Let's celebrate what makes each other unique rather than succumb to mediocrity. Not everyone is a superlative at everything.
    -wtk

Truer words were never spoken (or typed in this case).
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    With photography
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options

"I like Alvin"

Chipmunks are like Nazis.

///lol earlier Godwins Law

Godwins Law, MFP version..... probability of Skinny Bashing / thread length = 1
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    8842_3d66.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL! Those cavemen liked it for some reason. :tongue:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    8842_3d66.jpg

And if this is what primitive woman looked like... I'm not so sure I want to be following the Caveman Diet! :laugh: