Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I do indeed, and he's 6'4" too! His weight goes from 175lb-177lb and never varies outside of that... *kitten*.
  • lareymarey
    Options
    My OH is 6ft tall and weighs around 140lb me on the other hand am 5'6 and weigh currently 150lb but as he is thin thin thin i wont look as thin at that weight but am aiming to reach it
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I used to be half a stone heavier than him, now I'm 6 stone lighter than him. He's gained a bit, I've lost a lot! Much better this way.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My hubby is about 2.5-3inches taller than me and for the first time we're around the same weight, altho it's taken him a year to actually put the weight on to get to that stage!! I'm busy trying to lose 10lbs while he's been buying protein shakes and going to the gym to put on 14lb, so annoying, lol!!!
  • Louroll87
    Options
    i used to weight 3/4 stone more than him...but after losing 48lbs...of post baby blub...i am now only about 14lbs heavier than him...he is 6ft 1 and about 11,8...i'm 5ft 10 and about 12stone 6...looking to meet each other in the middle...so he wants to gain to 12 and i wanna lose to about 11, 10 :) xx
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Not right now... but it has happened in the past... His weight fluctuates a lot... sometimes with 60 or more lb....
  • farcry66
    farcry66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    In 8lbs, for the first time since we met I will weigh the same as him!!!! I am hoping to be signifigantly smaller than him by the time we finish!
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I used too...but not anymore...and I am not going back! Considering he is almost a foot taller than me and all muscle...I was very embarassed by this.
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A couple of months ago we were almost at the same weight, then I started losing and he continued gaining, so now he's 15-17 kg's or so heavier than me. I like that a lot better.. couldn't really accept the idea of having the same weight as him or more. Mostly because I wasn't happy with myself at all.
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not for long! We are both 5'7". When we married 21 years ago he weighed more than me. I have 27 lbs. to go to reach my goal.but only 22 to weigh less than my husband! I will also be in the Normal range.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Not anymore! /giggle

I was bigger than him for a while. But, when we both started eating and sitting on our butts, he packed on about 15lbs more than me. I also started trying to lose weight a month before him so now I'm 259.8 and he's 291.
  • music4rach
    Options
    I am 5'10 and he is 6'4. At my heaviest and his skinniest we weighed about the same (which sucked). but I lost a bunch and he gained a little since we met and now I am about 30 less than him, but prefer to be at least 50...
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I was about to say "which one"?
    Then I remembered I'm kinda in between.

:ohwell:
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER weigh less than my husband. We're not a conventionally sized couple, but we are blessed with an amazing amount of love, respect and passion for one another. I'm almost 5'8" and big-boned ... he's 5'7" and wirey, but somehow our size difference has never been an issue. My goal weight is right around his weight - it will sure be weird when I get there but I'm willing to suffer through... lol! He is supportive of me no matter what I weigh, which makes me feel great.
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Finally I dont. Our entire relationship I had about 20 lbs on him until this year. so sweeet
  • THINtense
    Options
    Not right now, but only by a few lbs! Like, 2 actually! He IS 2 inches shorter than I am, but still! Grr.
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    my hubby is at least 2 stone lighter than me :( also an inch shorter...
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was 20lbs heavier that my s.o, now I've caught him. Feels so good
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I'm 25lbs heavier than my husband.

:(

But not for long damnit!!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nope! That would drive me crazy. I'm 118-120 5'4 he's 5'11 165, when we were younger I was 130 he was 135-140 I HATED it I am glad he has grown up and bulked up a little. I like feeling tiny compared to him, not the same size.

edit-

To me though as long as I am shorter that would make me feel better.. I couldn't handle being taller than my husband.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!