Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    As of today, no :P
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Not any more!!!
    At one point I weighed in at 182lbs and he was 168lbs. Last week I weighed in at 157lbs and he's around 189 (he's 6'4 and trying to gain)
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    My hubby weighs less then me, by about ten pounds. He is three or four inches shorter then me so I expect him to weigh less even when we are at the right weights.
  • SarahE1092
    Options
    yup. He is 5'5 and 145 lbs. very build. over the past year he has lost over 50 lbs. I am 246 and 5'2. I have lost 16 lbs so far. Hopefully one day I will be the same weight or less than him

.2861547.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    No thankfully, he is tall and skinny so it is something that has crossed my mind but he is sitting at 200lbs which is approx 60-70 more then me!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    no, my partner is very tall and i'm very short, so i'd be pushing to ever get heavier than him, even when i'm overweight and he's at goal.
  • tracygan69
    tracygan69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5'5 1/2" and all of 120lbs soaking wet on a good day, he is a cute little guy, long blond curly hair, big blue eyes and a musician. I'm 5'8" and the day I got on the scale and realized I weighed more then 100lbs more then he did I cried! It doesn't matter to him but seems to matter a lot to the people he works with. He constantly gets asked why he is with me because I'm "not his type" meaning I'm not 5'2" and petite, like the women he used to date. His answer to them all is "I didn't know love has a type". I'm very lucky but my goal it to fit into his jeans!
  • melitsace
    melitsace Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I weigh more than my S.O. But I am in better shape. I have lost 109lbs and am still heavier than her. I am 5 ft 8 and she is 5ft 5 and there is still a 30lb difference between us. It's ok though....cause I am more fit : )
  • kristyetta
    kristyetta Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I most likely always will!!! LOL He is on the short side of 5'8" (165lbs), I'm on the tall side of 5'10" (currently 205...yikes)! My ultimate goal is to be between 165-170...that has been my sexiest and most fit weight so far!
    btw...I still wear my heals when we go out! wink!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 6'3 and weighs 100 pounds more than me. It's quite nice to not weigh that much!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    No, but it was getting really close for a while!

He's 6'0" and 220ish, and built like a mac truck, thank goodness. I'm 5'8 (just under 5'9) and last I weighed in, I was 194. Working my way back down to 140, which is where I feel awesome!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I do indeed, and he's 6'4" too! His weight goes from 175lb-177lb and never varies outside of that... *kitten*.

Same^
  • StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! My boyfriends about 135-140 and I'm 180! I hate it!! I'm trying so hard to slim down and he wants to gain! It's hard!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My husband only weighed ten pounds more than me when we met. At 135 pounds, his BMI says he's healthy. (I beg to differ. He has minimal body fat w/no muscle and looks skeletal.) He's 5'9" though, and I'm barely 5'3". Nowadays, it's more like a twenty pound difference and growing. I'm trying to get him to gain weight while I'm whittling down. :tongue: I'm almost to 115.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thank God, no. My husband is a foot taller than me, but is always in great shape. His goal weight is less than I was in January, but I've never actually weighed more than him, even when pregnant. I think he does it on purpose, which is FINE by me.
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nope! I'd be worried for my health if I did.. He weighs about 50 lbs more than I do and is about 4 inches taller than me. He is one muscular son of a gun, though! <3
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    The only time I ever weighed more was while pregnant. He's been catching up to me, though! Proud of hubby for losing some weight :P
  • Born2bFree2k12
    Options
    Yes, we are the same height but he is 206 and losing, and I am 275 and gaining. #thingsabout2change
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    No, and I hope I never do. He's 6'5" tall, so you can imagine how much more he weighs than my little 5'4" self. He's losing weight right now, but when he hits 200 pounds, that's when I personally think he looks his best. When I was my biggest (5'2" tall, 191 pounds, size 20) I still was under his normal goal weight.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I was 270 and he was 293 when we met. Then with my health problems I gained 87 lbs (357) and he weighed 323.

As of yesterday we both weighed exactly the same - to the 10th of a lb! It was very exciting for me to finally catch back up to him. Now he is beginning MFP and I'm thrilled to see us getting healthier together <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!