Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    No. My SO weighs about 180 and I weigh 146.6 lol. That's actually too light for him... he's very tall. He doesn't have a kitchen right now because he's remodeling it so he pretty much just eats out a lot but then starves himself the rest of the time when he doesn't feel like leaving. (he's not very healthy)
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Nope, but only cus I dont have a SO right now. I was a lot heavier than my ex though.
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Not anymore thank goodness! He is 6'1" and i'm 5'5" and i used to weigh more then him for over 5yrs ugh but now eveb almost 8to months pregnant i still weigh less and its a wonderful feeling! When we first met we weighed about the same and both gained weight after 2 kids but he was way tp skinny and i just got fat but no more, cant wait until after i give birth so the gap eoll be larger again!
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    Pretty close; he's 2 inches taller than I am and has been about 210 but has been losing some. When I was edging up on 200 I decided to join a gym because I was really not okay with weighing more than him.
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Nope, I married me a big boy! lol Currently he has about 40 to 50 lbs on me and the gap is getting wider! lol I love my hunny bunny!
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    yep he weights 100 lbs more than I do.
  • susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It happens whenever I get preggo. Right now I'm 130 and he's 175. My high weight at the end of a pregnancy tends to be 170 so yes, it happens.
  • ChrisRN75495
    Options
    Husband weighed 203 when he got sick, and we worked to protect his weight until he recovered. Then he wanted to lose about 30#, slowed his eating and the weight dropped right off. Arg!

I'm nearly the heaviest I've ever been at 180 lb (5'3"). He's at about 175 now and holding.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I only recently have gotten below the hubby as far a weight goes. But he's an inch shorter than me.
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    After 18 years together, I FINALLY weigh less than dh!! Right now I'm about 2 pounds lighter than him, but I'd like to lose another 10-15. He's abut 5'11" and 178 lbs, so he's a healthy weight.
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    When we first got married, we were both in good shape. 5 years later, 2 injuries has made him lose a lot of weight, and I got too "comfy" by letting myself go. Now I weigh more than him and I can't stand it!
    8 weeks of bootcamp a couple of years ago left me with no results. My fault. I guess I just wasn't "ready" at the time, but I am now, and I'm starting to look and feel SO much better.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I did!! I am 5'9" and I started this journey weighing more than 250 lbs. My boyfriend is 5'7" and weighed around 200 at the same time I weighed 250. Now, a year later I weigh 173 lbs and he has gained a little weight...now he's at 215. Funny that a year later the difference between our weights is still 50 lbs! The great news is, that he has finally decided to start working out with me!!! He's lost 5 lbs so far and I am sooooooo proud of him :)
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was about 25 lbs heavier, now I'm 7 lbs lighter!!! That was a HUGE NSV for me when that happened!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Nope--he's 6'3 and I'm 4'11! Right now there is about 115 pound difference between us.
  • usafcbcsgrl
    usafcbcsgrl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, we had a discussion about my weight right before he got deployed again and he found out that I out weigh him by about 15lbs. I am almost 5'9 and he is about 5'11.

While he is gone we are both working on getting back on track and getting in shape again.

Can't wait to weigh less than him.
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've always weighed more than my husband. He is 6' and about 150 I have about 100lbs more than him. That is actually better than when we got married. On our wedding day he weighed 125lbs and I weighed 200lbs! I'm hoping to finally weigh less or the same as him!
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    Nope, my husband outweighs me by more than 50 lbs. The only time I ever got close to his weight was when I was pregnant with our first. Learned my lesson and ate a healthier amount the second time around.
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes, I do weigh more, though I'm just about 5 lbs heavier now. I plan to be less than him by month end and to increase the gap over the next year. My husband is 6'1" and I'm 5'7". Ugh.
  • Ashaeboni
    Ashaeboni Posts: 13
    Options
    I am recently single but when I was in a relationship my BF and I weighed the same amount and he was still smaller than me on the account that he was about 5 inches taller -_-. He then began to work out to buff up and well all this working out inspired me! It is awkward being with a dude that is smaller and healthier than you. The relationship didn't last but the inspiration did!! haha :laugh:
  • marj0
    marj0 Posts: 2
    Options
    yep :c, my bf is as tall as i am and he weighs like 15 pounds less than me, but he's extremely thin. I guess i would look like a skeleton if i was his weight :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!