Friends needed that eat their exercise calories!!

Options
Hello, I'm Barbra (friends call me Barbi),

I've dieted my whole life and until just recently I've done it totally wrong and I'm certain I've deprived myself and failed. Too low cal diets and no one can do that forever. I'm a 1300 cal diet girl. If I exercise and burn 500 then I eat 1800. This is working for me. :love:

These are the type of friends I'm looking for:

Need and want to lose weight (doesn't matter how much)
friends that believe as I do to EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES in order to not feel deprived/give your body the fuel it needs.

That's it.

Please add me.

Replies

• Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • perfectionsux
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :)
  • lunalulu2
    lunalulu2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have lost 80lbs in the last 14 months. I am currently maintaining but I do eat all my exercise calories and always have. I would love to be friends! It is nice to see someone who shares my philosophies.
  • cllmetatrsld
    cllmetatrsld Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Eating my exercise calories actually helps me want to exercise...it's like a motivator to get out there and work it hard!
  • JennyAnn35
    Options
    I don't eat my exercise calories every day, but I do believe in having a splurge day about once a week. If you are interested you can add me, I need all the support I can get!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I eat them all, and it works :drinker:
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I've been exercising super hard just so that I can enjoy some great foods at night :) Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • emt11dgreene
    Options
    I don't always eat my exercies calories but i definitely don't deprive myself. If i'm hungry I eat. If i want something I'll eat it lol
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I eat most of mine, feel free to add me!
  • sunsetlover
    Options
    Hi Barbi, I believe in eating my exercise calories too and it's working!

Like cllmetatrsld said, it motivates me to workout! Otherwise, I only get 1260! BOO!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure it all out. I eat I don't eat. I am beyond confused. All I can tell you is that I want to lose these 35 pounds so badly. Hard to be 5ft tall and carry this weight. I am still in the trial and error part I guess. I want to lose 2 pounds a week and would love to find a way that works...
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    :tongue: not compatible.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    if you're not eating your exercise calories you're doin it wrong. You go girl!!
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    I just sent you a request. Funny, my husband and I were literally talking about this seconds before I saw your post. I am a 1200 calorie girl, at the end of the day, after meals and exercise, I keep my net calories at as close to 1200 as possible. I feel much more energetic with the weights, on the treadmill, and just in general when I eat them back.

Oh, I'm Kari, btw! :)
  • countingitall
    countingitall Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to add you. I eat my excersise calories. Not all of them always. Lately I have been upping my excersie and wanting to stay below 1800 calories even when I get more then that. Today I ate everything and some.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My big exercise days I eat my calories to get though the 2 hour class I take. If I don't, I'm exhausted and my muscles are weak. I love those days because I find myself having to make myself eat. That's never been a problem before. I love those days!!
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I eat EVERY LAST MORSEL of exercise calories! If I'm unable to go to the gym I get really bummed only because I have to be really careful not to go over 1200-1300 calories. This is the first time in my life I'm losing weight the right way....it's totally working at 2 pound per week. Yahooo!

Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i eat all my exercise calories when I can.

i think this helps you stay strong while you lose weight.

I also believe the slower you lose your weight, the better your body will be able to deal with it.

if you are really overweight, you will lose weight really faster at first anyways.
  • sunsetlover
    Options
    I also try to make sure my net is 1200 calories!
    I just sent you a request. Funny, my husband and I were literally talking about this seconds before I saw your post. I am a 1200 calorie girl, at the end of the day, after meals and exercise, I keep my net calories at as close to 1200 as possible. I feel much more energetic with the weights, on the treadmill, and just in general when I eat them back.

Oh, I'm Kari, btw! :)