Friends needed that eat their exercise calories!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• irenep22
    irenep22 Posts: 59
    Options
    i burn to eat :)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

I eat mine.
  • Emnee
    Emnee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure it all out. I eat I don't eat. I am beyond confused. All I can tell you is that I want to lose these 35 pounds so badly. Hard to be 5ft tall and carry this weight. I am still in the trial and error part I guess. I want to lose 2 pounds a week and would love to find a way that works...

I think we are on the same boat here! I am 5'0" as well and fairly new to this. I am also trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. I'm afraid of over eating yet I'm also afraid of under eating. I don't want my weight loss to be temporary & plateau. ><
  • MereBear1985
    MereBear1985 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I feel like I would starve to death if I didn't eat my exercise calories some days. I feel as if I couldn't really stay within my calories if I didn't, I would be too hungry! Add me up if you want to!
  • kathym59
    kathym59 Posts: 51
    Options
    I've just started eating my exercise calories. It's really hard to get over the mindset of " the less you eat, the more you lose", but it's working for me,and soo much easier to stick to. Add me if you'd like
  • debgilbert1955
    debgilbert1955 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found your post. I've lost 40 pounds (with 40 more to go), then hit a wall about 3 months ago and haven't budged in my weight more than a pound or so (though my body fat keeps decreasing, as do my measurements). I work out with a trainer 4 times/week and on my own 2 times/week, an hour each time. I just started using My Fitness Pal about 2 2weeks ago and since logging everything in, I'm ending my days with around 800 calories left, but I've been afraid to eat them. I kept thinking that if I didn't eat them, I'd lost that much more weight but obviously that's not the case. It really is working for you all to eat those extra calories? It seems like so many to eat in a day!! I'm also taking a free day once/week so I thought perhaps I was getting those calories on that day. Thank you for any advice you all can offer!
  • debgilbert1955
    debgilbert1955 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is exactly what I just wrote about. Any advice?