What is the first thing you want to do when you reach your g

Options

Replies

• Excilis
    Options
    Towles, small ones, not bath sheets to wrap around my self... can we say hand towel, anyone? lol! I'm going to buy a fitted sweater/top, pencil skirt, some high stilletos and strut my stuff like I used to do before kids... oh how I miss shopping in the miss"s or junior section... lingerie is a must... also a day at the spa... oh the list goes on and on! lol
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Walk into my favorite stores in the mall and try on clothes. I might not even buy them. I just want to know what it feels like to walk into a store and know you can wear anything in there. You don't have to look for a minimal (or non existent) plus-size section or constantly flip over the tags to see if they have this in an XXL or just generally feel like people are thinking you don't belong in there. I've always wondered what the hell that is like.

And hopefully by that time I'll be picking out my dream wedding dress. :')
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who owns a bikini now? *feels so alone*
  • KarenZappa
    KarenZappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love all of these answers! Doing a cartwheel in the rain has to be my fave one though. Naked. LMAO
  • KarenZappa
    KarenZappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do you reply directly to someone? Every time I try it wants to post it as a general comment....
  • tresye
    tresye Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I plan on trying to get pregnant!
  • brindlechewy
    brindlechewy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How do you reply directly to someone? Every time I try it wants to post it as a general comment....

It helps if you select "quote" instead of reply. That way, the person to whom you're replying sees their words and knows that you're speaking to them.
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I have a few.

I want to be able to get off my medication. I take medicine for my thyroid (which is directly caused by my eating habits and having had 2 kids recently).
    I also want to get off my depression medication.
    The ONLY pill I want to be taking each day is my multi-vitamin and my birth control. That's it!

The other thing I'm going to do is walk into Hot Topic and buy some of those cute shirts I've wanted for a long time. I want the pokemon and sailor moon ones. :( Lol.
    Whatever I'm gonna be a kid forever no matter how old I get.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a boudoir photo series for my husband. I want to have proof that I was hot at one point when I'm 80.

Would also be a fantastic way to scar some teenage grandkids.

*maniacal laugh* bwahahahaha

Same here! I would love to do a boudoir session when I get to my goal!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do cartwheels in rain...

naked.

This. Probably dance around while I'm out there.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    The first thing I will do is scream and yell and jump up and down all over the house. Then, I will put on my saggy, baggy blue jeans and take my butt shopping, walk in to the juniors section, and get whatever I want. I have 1700 dollars set aside for the day this happens. I cannot touch it until I hit my goal.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Buy a body-con dress and wear it without spanx!!
  • tenax
    tenax Posts: 97
    Options
    eat some cheesecake:)
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    A Boudoir session[= which means all new lingerie!!! so when I am an antique my husband can look back and say yep she 3 beautiful kids for us and still looked amazing....

Me too girl ;) I love boudoir photo's... very sexy
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Set my MFP settings to "maintain weight."

;)

Life is too short to put off the things you want to do until you lose weight!
    This!
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    I want to do all the things I don't do now because of my weight. (Yes, it *shouldn't* hold me back, but unfortunately it does). Skydiving, horseback riding, entertaining friends, travel, go out to bars/clubs, shopping, dating, the list goes on.... My ultimate reward when I reach goal weight is a trip to Paris!
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am not sure yet...havent really thought about it much...But I would definitely go for splurging on pretty bras and panties...But the thing I long for the most is feeling amazing and not embarrassed about myself and just not being the "fat friend" anymore...
  • badfattitude
    badfattitude Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Turn down the first date I get asked out on (politely, of course) - because I will no longer be in the "beggars can't be choosers" category.
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    New clothes of course and a hair cut. I have long hair and I am getting so tired of it but I promised myself I would not cut it till I lost 50 pounds then I am going to cut it and donate it to Beautiful Lengths or Locks of Love.
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I plan to hit an all you can eat buffet LOL :laugh:

No seriously, I plan to buy a wardrobe of business clothes for my new job. I have just been buying pieces here and there because I know I won't be wearing them for long, I hope :wink: