What is the first thing you want to do when you reach your g

Options
12346»

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who owns a bikini now? *feels so alone*

I own a few of them, so don't feel bad :)
  • jared767
    Options
    I'll be out on the beach and will have someone take a lot of pictures of the new 'me' :)
  • singleton586
    Options
    Run with my kids and not feel like its the last thing ill do :O) Get my size 8 out of the tub they have been in.
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying a new wardrobe and starting my half sleeve that I have been wanting for so long.
  • elg1982
    elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who owns a bikini now? *feels so alone*

I have two tankinis I bought for my honeymoon. 13 more pounds until i get down to the weight I was then and fit into them.

But I still go to the beach or to the pool if I want, just in a suit that fits. If someone doesn't like how I look they can just not look at me. :P

The idea of not wearing a bathing suit or staying home from a party because I don't like how I look is unbearably sad for me. I might feel a little self conscious but it's a hell of a lot better than staying home!

Kate Harding wrote, "Put on a bathing suit and go waterskiing. Apply for that awesome job you’re just barely qualified for. Ask that hot guy out. Join a gym. Wear a gorgeous dress. All of those concrete things you’ve been putting off? Just ****ing do them, now, because this IS your life, happening as we speak."
  • KarenZappa
    KarenZappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do you reply directly to someone? Every time I try it wants to post it as a general comment....

It helps if you select "quote" instead of reply. That way, the person to whom you're replying sees their words and knows that you're speaking to them.

Ah...I see now. Thank you!
  • KarenZappa
    KarenZappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    New clothes of course and a hair cut. I have long hair and I am getting so tired of it but I promised myself I would not cut it till I lost 50 pounds then I am going to cut it and donate it to Beautiful Lengths or Locks of Love.
    Wonderful!
  • boo333
    boo333 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to help others with their goals:smile:
  • ALHicks
    ALHicks Posts: 145
    Options
    When I first hit the goal I plan on going out to buy a bright colored swimsuit without a skirt. Typically I buy black swimsuits that look like long dresses to cover up as much as possible. Once I have kept the weight off for a whole year I want to get a breast job. Nothing drastic but I have always wanted a little bit more then what the good Lord gave me. Therefore if I meet this goal I am going to allow myself the surgery. I know to some it sounds crazy but it is something I have always wanted and think I deserve if I can lose all the weight and keep it off.
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a bikini, and actually SIT down at the beach, without feeling the need to cover my belly with a towel (:

And then, maybe, just maybe .. a tasteful nude photo shoot (:
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    New Bikini + friends + beach + A CAMERA TO DOCUMENT IT ALL!!!
  • danarose74
    Options
    ha! Thats fantastic. :laugh:
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    go streaking!!!!!
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    I wanna take my family somewhere fun like a theme park and keep up with my kids all day
  • lauriejayne813
    lauriejayne813 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely one of the clothes shoppers. I want to buy the things that I have not been able to like sleeveless little dresses :) Or heck, sleeveless anything. Then something that looks good when I don't have two stomaches :) Third, coming off of cholesterol and HBP medicine!