Why does it seem so many people on this site are so angry an

Options

Replies

• Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    Probably because they are hungry.........or need to get laid. Or both. "Why can't we all just get along?!?!?!" :D
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Is there a dead horse around here that we can beat?

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Just doing my part and bringing it up so the newbs can read it and maybe chill back a few notches. Wipe the sand out of there...******'s to speak.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I read yesterday on yahoo that low carbs leads to depression...

I've read that in quite a few different places. Especially for women, and especially during TOM.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

not-sure-if-clever-or-just-beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    602__image_091.jpg

There got those out of the way.
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    it certainly makes one hesitant to post for fear of stoning if asking the wrong question!!

the mean people need to remember what its like to be a beginner, an amateur, and that its ok, and have some compassion.

OR how about just ignore the posts about questions that irritate them!!! we're supposed to be a community to help each other.

love the dont sweat the small stuff picture! (and the book)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I dont think they are getting enough fiber in their diet.....they must be backed up with S**T
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been crabby lately, but I think it's because I'm not getting as much booty as I deserve. Just saying :noway:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options

not-sure-if-clever-or-just-beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tresye
    tresye Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I myself like to see the light in everything. Find the beauty that no one else see's.
  • agibson0430
    agibson0430 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh no you didn't!

I'm just saying what needed to be said. It's called tough love.

Oh no see, you might offend someone then, and that is unacceptable on this site. This is the same reason fun is not allowed. You're better off coddling and spoon feeding them what they want to hear.

Serenity now! Serenity now!

Ha-ha!! Love the Seinfeld reference!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Everyone must be in sugar withdrawl...lol :tongue: WIth that said....thank you for the sign you posted! I haven't laughed like that in ages!! :laugh: Awesome!!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I've been crabby lately, but I think it's because I'm not getting as much booty as I deserve. Just saying :noway:

306px-Paume_de_main.jpeg

Give yourself a hand.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    We are all hungry...

YEP
  • misty879
    Options
    How do you add pics? I have a funny one that would fit this post perfect!!! haha..

I'll explain it to you. It is a pic of a toddler sitting at a piano with his mouth wide open singing. The caption says "Life's too short to walk around angry ~ So be HAPPY and sing it out loud!"

Love it, wish you could see it. :-)
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think the season has a lot to do with it. Typically, people gain more weight in the winter, the days are shorter, and some people actually suffer from SAD (I forget what that acronym stands for). Also, some of the people out there have made new year's resolutions to quit smoking, and the absence of the chemicals in the cigarettes are causing some of them to vent anger while they detox. It's quite common.

Mostly, I think people feel safe to vent here where they may not elsewhere. Personally, I take it as a compliment. The fact that they feel comfortable enough to share their TRUE feelings in these forums says a lot. And in the end, might help them to stay focused on why they are here.

Just my thoughts.

Totally agree :) I can say that there are things the people on this site know that most of my friends and family don't....

Also, SAD stands for Seasonally Affected Depression. It's a *****. :)
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I love how you worded the OP so people on both sides of the spectrum think you're supporting them. Some of the responses are pretty LOL.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    We are all hungry...

I've seen some people's diaries, they aren't hungry.
  • paulslimjonesbryant
    Options
    im not just throw myself into exercise all keep positive
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Because we are all hungry and miss our crap food, lol
This discussion has been closed.