• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    We are all hungry...

LOL you stole my answer!!! ;)
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I still read the forums alot, but I rarely comment anymore due to a lot of peoples grumpy/snidey attitudes :frown:
    Although everyone on my friends list are always supportive and positive . .even when I'm messing up :flowerforyou:
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Wait? What? I haven't seen any crabby people? Crabby people exist on here? No way? You must be imagining things........(insert sarcasm whenever youd like)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Every body just needs to listen to a little Bob Marley...."Don't worry bout a thing...cause every little things gonna be alright!" And St. John's Wort should be put in the water!!! :) Happy Friday!!!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    So I get where you are coming from but what do you expect to happen when someone posts a question like "There is a thumping and humming in my cervix, what could it be" Seriously.....that is something someone should ask a doctor not MFP forums. That is not the only silly post I have seen.

I have pretty thick skin though and wake up everyday with the motto "NO ONE will rain on my parade" unless someone tries to mess with my kids I really don't care what anyone else does, thinks, says or types. Words or words typed on a forum only hurt you if you let it.
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WE ARE HUNGRY!!!!!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    We are all hungry...

I'm starving.
  • Elizadolots
    Options
    We're fat. People look at us funny. Our jeans are tight. Smiling is HARD! :explode:
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i want sugar.....

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMDExOTIwMTIyMDI0NTcuanBn.jpg
  • alibyouss
    alibyouss Posts: 129
    Options
    I agree...we're all hungry and have short tempers.

AGREE
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    We are all hungry...

If you are hungry you are doing it wrong!
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    LOL to the hungry statement. I am not hungry at all and I am positive so if you want positive people around feel free to friend me!!! I don't like negativity at all. This is a lifestyle not a diet. If you are hungry then please eat more food. Too many people are not eating enough calories and putting their bodies into starvation mode. When your body is starving you get grumpy. Protein at every meal including snacks helps to fill you up and keep you from being hungry too!! So people please eat and embrace the new healthy you!! Its for life, the rest of your life, so make changes you can stick to and if you want a cookie have a cookie. No one eats perfect 100% of the time. No one is perfect. Try eating perfect 70% or 80% of the time for a start and go from there. Be happy!!! Life is too short to be negative!!! When life gives you lemons make lemonade!
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Whew! Thought I was the ONLY one that thought this! I've been on some topics where the potpourri of answers ranged from truly helpful to downright nasty. WHAT the WHAT???? Come on now...if someone is reaching out, help 'em if you don't want to, leave the topic. I don't comment much on anything anymore because even "friends" say some dumbazz shyt...yea I said it & deleted them posthaste...no room in my life for negative!

Thanks for posting this topic! & BOOYAH...enjoy the simple things in life
  • McGruber03
    Options
    It's not just this site. Read the comments of any article on the internet (that allows comments) People find it easy to be mean in their safe place behind their computer. Most would never treat people like this face to face. And there are the trolls. Ugh, the trolls.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I dunno, but I've given up watching TV in the evenings, reading people getting all wound up about things that don't really matter to them anyway is much more entertaining! :tongue:
  • lmoreno6413
    Options
    LIVE WITH THE THREE E'S OF LIFE ...ENERGY, ENTHUSIASM AND EMPATHY! .....AND every morning we should take a walk of gratitude. I call it a "thank you walk" It will create a fertile mind ready for success!!!!

Someone told me about this at the new yr and its really a good way to look at life everyday!
  • RoxRae
    RoxRae Posts: 60
    Options
    LOL to the hungry statement. I am not hungry at all and I am positive so if you want positive people around feel free to friend me!!! I don't like negativity at all. This is a lifestyle not a diet. If you are hungry then please eat more food. Too many people are not eating enough calories and putting their bodies into starvation mode. When your body is starving you get grumpy. Protein at every meal including snacks helps to fill you up and keep you from being hungry too!! So people please eat and embrace the new healthy you!! Its for life, the rest of your life, so make changes you can stick to and if you want a cookie have a cookie. No one eats perfect 100% of the time. No one is perfect. Try eating perfect 70% or 80% of the time for a start and go from there. Be happy!!! Life is too short to be negative!!! When life gives you lemons make lemonade!

Bravo! Very well said!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    so instead of us complaining about the complainers, I think we need a solution for all of the hatred spewing from the MFP forums.

I propose to offer the complainers / haters a virtual cookie to stuff their mouth with ( need to find a good pic of a cookie to post). I can't think of anything else at the moment, ideas are welcomed.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    dood-why-u-gota-be-so-mean.jpg
This discussion has been closed.