Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Nothing... I'm square *snort*
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I have too many...one of which was going off roading with some friends in a suburban with a loaded pistol and a loaded rifle on our laps so we could shoot at whatever scary animals might be out there. We were following a Jeep that went up an embankment. It was about 11:30 at night and dark. Apparently on the other side of the embankment there is a dry canal bed. You know how suburbans say they tip easily? We went up the embankment and then rolled sideways 2 and 1/2 times down the other side, landing on the passenger side. The car was standing up sideways. I had to stand on my friend's shoulders to hop out of the top of the driver's side back seat window to get out.

We were in farmland...our buddy got his tractor out and said he was going to hitch it to the suburban and pull it back upright. Famous last words-right before he hops into the tractor he says "I've never seen anyone flip a tractor before. They are very bottom heavy. This should work." Rolls up the hill, starts to go down the embankment and the tractor flips over sideways. He just barely jumped out before he got hurt. Now we've got a half flipped tractor and a half flipped suburban in the canal next to the dirt road on a flood plain-in the middle of a very dark night.

It took 3 hours for the "next door neighbor" (next door is pretty far away) to show up with HIS tractor, which was much bigger. He set the [smaller] tractor upright and then set the suburban upright too. The suburban had a half blown windshield and a couple of busted taillights, but it still runs great. We all hopped out just fine and walked away, no serious injuries. It was weird waking up each day with more and more bruising in places of my body that didn't I didn't even know got hurt though. I think I kept on bruising for at least a week. The bruises took forever to go away-my whole upper thigh on my right leg was black and blue. It all happened so fast. Thank God neither of the guns went off.

PSA: Suburbans are NOT offroad vehicles, people. Of course, if you have any common sense, you probably already know that.

Good ole country fun!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Rode down to Key West on the back of a motorcycle after convincing my boyfriend at the time just that morning that this would be a good idea, met some hillbillies (one was dressed as a pirate), kicked it with them, and drank their lumpy moonshine from a mason jar, woke up and stole breakfast from the hotel across the street.

That sounds like a good time! I am jealous and I don't even drink.

The sad part is, I was sober the entire time until the moonshine. It really was a good time. A lot of my "crazy" stories take place in Key West. :tongue:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    this

9316f518.jpg

and I still am :smokin:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    PCP

Once

Looooong time ago

Nuff said about that!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Put a paper clip in a socket. It blew up.

I had burned my whole right hand and it took 2 weeks to heal.

That was very stupid to do I know :/
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Wrestled a crocodile.
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    went skydiving.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    snatched the tag off my mattress...
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    went skydiving.

I'll be doing this soon...
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    this

9316f518.jpg

and I still am :smokin:

I'd do it too lol
  • mandaringirl
    Options
    Craziest? Taking 3 hits of acid. Words can't describe the craziness......

yup most crazy for me too