Shred in Feb

Options

Replies

• CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Glad there are so many brave souls out there! It'll be great to support each other as we progress.
    I'm planning on doing each level for 10 days each, no rest days. How about you?
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I started this in January -did about ten days in little over two weeks and gave up.. Maybe it's time to start again :)
  • ReggieOwens
    Options
    Yeah count me in....i sound reluctant because the 3 times previous I started I last 3 days then there is always a reason why I miss a day and then I stop it.....please kick my *kitten* if i slack off!

That's why one shouldn't do gimmicky plans that have cute marketing terms in them...30, 60, 90... 10 minute this, that. It's marketing, not fitness and learning. It's also not realistic and really sets people up for emotional failure. What about after the 30 days? Then what? Do it again? Well that's 60 days! And if you could do it for only 30 days, you probably would've already did it, right!? I simply detest and hate the fitness industry in general. Stick around.

In any event. Time frames are bogus. Think 1 year, 2 years. The rest of your life. Not quick time frames. Anyone can lose weight doing the equivalent of what I used to do in college football practice....And who wants to do that 5 times a week? I don't. And if you're going to workout like an athlete your eating has to be that much more on point, and the smart never run a big deficit while doing strenuous work.
  • daydream97
    daydream97 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in! I did day one a few days ago and omg it was hard. had to rest for two days cos my thigh muscles were sooo sore ther was no way i could poss jump or stretch! lol ill probably start tues :)

who is goign to poss before during and after pics and measurments? :D:D:D would be good motivation!!
  • debs120872
    Options
    :happy: should be arriving in the post tomorrow, will start tuesday!!
  • nicolawl1990
    nicolawl1990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered this off Amazon. To those who have done it before, what sort of results have you had?

• gemmaldavies
    Options
    Yeah count me in....i sound reluctant because the 3 times previous I started I last 3 days then there is always a reason why I miss a day and then I stop it.....please kick my *kitten* if i slack off!

That's why one shouldn't do gimmicky plans that have cute marketing terms in them...30, 60, 90... 10 minute this, that. It's marketing, not fitness and learning. It's also not realistic and really sets people up for emotional failure. What about after the 30 days? Then what? Do it again? Well that's 60 days! And if you could do it for only 30 days, you probably would've already did it, right!? I simply detest and hate the fitness industry in general. Stick around.

In any event. Time frames are bogus. Think 1 year, 2 years. The rest of your life. Not quick time frames. Anyone can lose weight doing the equivalent of what I used to do in college football practice....And who wants to do that 5 times a week? I don't. And if you're going to workout like an athlete your eating has to be that much more on point, and the smart never run a big deficit while doing strenuous work.

i like ur point of view but also starting this n seeing results cud also be a jump start to continue with new & continued exercise 4 the rest of ur life.
  • Kristyb83
    Kristyb83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am planning to do the same. :smile:
  • melissasue79
    melissasue79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm a 32 yr old mother of two 4mth old and two yr old. They don't nap at same time
    Yet:( trying figure out best time to fit it in. I tried the video once about 10 days ago and I completed the workout and it was hard but short:) the next three days I could hardly walk upstairs and carrying my kids was hard on the arms. So I know it works but I guess I went too hard for my first/last day. Sign me up and I will try it again :)
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What is this, a diet or just exercise? I haven't heard of it before.
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    What is this, a diet or just exercise? I haven't heard of it before.

Its a work out DVD by Jillian Michaels who is a trainer on the biggest loser. :D
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    I am totally in, wanted to start it in Feb so I am happy I found this little thread :D
  • mandos78
    mandos78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i'll give it a go although i'm recovering from a foot injury at the moment so not sure if i'll be able to stick it
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 day 8 today and finish my 30 days on Monday, so I'll start again on Tuesday for my second round! It's been terrific! I feel awesome!
  • lynnk1971
    lynnk1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I have just done day1 week1 ... will def need extra motivation to get through this one!! it's hard!
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    im n! i have started 30 day shred b4 but never quite did da whole 30 days. im determined 2 do it this time no matter what.
  • cryingangel
    Options
    I'll join in the challenge too, as soon as it gets here that is. I just bought it off amazon. Super excited!!
  • cooper21120
    cooper21120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    count me in, can anyone doing it add me as a friend please? x
  • tsimpson84
    Options
    I'll hop onboard too :) I've been doing it about every other day lately, but need to step it up and actually DO the 30 days :)
  • ahager88
    Options
    I just started a few days ago! Feel free to add me :)