Shred in Feb

Options

Replies

• dylansmom00
    Options
    I will give it a try....I haven't done it yet, I will go and buy it Monday. :)
  • cooper21120
    cooper21120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How do you log it on your exercise log? x
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I actually downloaded this a couple months ago and finally skimmed through it the other night. I had wanted to start it tomorrow, so maybe I should!!! My birthday is on the 7th and was kinda hoping to slim down a bit by then. =)
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options

When I did it last time I logged it as circuit training, burning about 200 calories per workout. I've got a HRM now so I'll see how accurate that was.
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    I am in...starting Wednesday. :) Feel Free to add me too :) xx
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Over the weekend I bought the Extreme Shred at walmart. I'm not motivated to work out at home, so this challenge will give me just what I need.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try. I'm so wimpy though lol.
  • valia_
    valia_ Posts: 2
    Options
    i started it yesterday!!!!free weights though.mainly because i don't have any.
  • radioraven11
    Options
    I'm in! I sporadically did level 1 in January, but I need to commit to 30 days straight. I'd also like to add 30 minutes of Wii step aerobics, or JM's Ripped in 30 to it as a supplement and extra 3-4 days a week.
    During my first attempt, I did lose 3 inches from my waist, and 2 from my hips.....so I'd love to see what happens, but I need to be consistent and not get bored with it, OR, make excuses.
  • disp53
    disp53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!

I have been doing level 1 day 1 over again in preperation for during 30 days straight in Feb. I had to reteach jumping jacks and jump rope to my right leg (shattered in 2010), I still can't do one butt kick but I just do more of the other stuff. The muscle burn in my quads and calves were intense but I am recovering quickly which makes me push myself even more.

Is anyone else riding horses as well as doing 30DS in Feb?
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Im in
  • cooper21120
    Options

When I did it last time I logged it as circuit training, burning about 200 calories per workout. I've got a HRM now so I'll see how accurate that was.

I couldn't find curcuit training on the database?
  • LilBee82
    Options
    i started it yesterday!!!!free weights though.mainly because i don't have any.

Something you could use instead of weights it a couple cans of soup or something. =)
  • mysweetFiona
    Options
    I am on day 21 of 30ds. the first 10 days i lost an inch in my waist and lost 1 lb. the past 10 days i have gained 2.6 lbs and no change in inches. im discouraged and pissed.
  • mysweetFiona
    Options

its circuit training, not curcuit, thats probably why you cant find it. spelling is key.
  • LilBee82
    Options
    I just tried day 1 and ended up on my floor halfway through almost blacking out and wanting to vomit. Hopefully tomorrow I will get farther!!
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    I just tried day 1 and ended up on my floor halfway through almost blacking out and wanting to vomit. Hopefully tomorrow I will get farther!!

Oh poor you! I seem to recall if you can get through the first 2 or 3 days it gets alot easier. Here's hoping!
  • LilBee82
    Options
    Oh I still felt sick a few hours afterwards. I'm 266 lbs and I haven't done that kind of cardio in a long long time. I also have high blood pressure, so I need to take it easy sometimes, though I still try to be mobile if I can't do an exercise.
  • cooper21120
    Options

its circuit training, not curcuit, thats probably why you cant find it. spelling is key.

That was just a typo, the I and the u are very close together on my keyboard, I can actually spell haha :)
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    Ok, day 1 tomorrow - yikes!