Any atheists/pagans/wiccans out there? :)

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    <<< atheist

My sister is raising her kids Lutheran and I get terribly uncomfortable and awkward when my nephew asks me questions about god, haha. I just kind of tell him to go ask his mom.
  • simoriah_angel
    Options
    wow...... I am a firm believer in God and Jesus.....Jesus died on the cross for me and the forgiveness of all sins... so...I pray all of you guys who dont have what I have be able to drop to your knees and see the light..

God still loves everyone of you and there is nothing you can do about that..... there are just a few rules you got to go by..very few...only about 10 (commandments)..they are pretty easy to follow...

long story but I am a walking miracle..spared from a certain death in 2008...so ...God bless you all...

Sure you can pray for me. And I'll keep dancing naked in the forest for you......(yes I know, unoriginal)

Dumbass. PLEASE don't waste your time judging me
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    anyone ever watch the Ancient Aliens series on H2 channel? I believed this 40 years ago, before it was a TV show.. in short, we are all products of genetic engineering from alien visitors over the course of history... and yes Jesus was one of them as well as many figures of the bible. they have intervened throughout history to help us become a caring loving society.

i think it's time they come again to set us straight... as in stop killing each other. as in stop destroying the earth. as in stop raping the ocean (we have fished out entire species without regard for the imbalance it causes) as in stop raping the earth (soon ALL the oil will be gone and until it is; the oil companies with compete for the very last drop if it means a penny profit). as in stop killing off entire species of animals so you can get a beautiful fur or an ivory carving or for whale oil that now has many alternatives... greed rules.. get EVERYTHING before someone else does...

mother earth is a beautiful thing and our creator is, no doubt, pissed off

before you call me a kook, open your mind and think about it... research and know the facts, not what greedy politicians and corporate earth raiders (rapers) are telling you
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Sure you can pray for me. And I'll keep dancing naked in the forest for you......(yes I know, unoriginal)

Pretty original if you ask me lol
  • simoriah_angel
    Options
    Friends , and I hope that we are or can be , it is 1 AM where I am and I hate to leave this but if I don't get in bed now I don't see myself getting to Church in the morning . It's a place full of sinners , some saved but only by God's grace through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ His only begotten son . If anyone is interested , find a building with a sign out front that says" everyone welcome " and go in and see if they mean it . If they really know the shepherd you will be welcomed to feed with the flock . Goodnight

And here is MY favorite verse from the prophet Billy Joel, chapter "The Stranger":

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, sinners are much more fun."
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in anything.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm locking this until I get some input from Mike, too many reports coming in now that this topic has taken a change of direction. I tried to keep it up but I cannot watch it 24/7.

To those that kept to the topic and kept it respectful - Thank you

CatCrazy
    MyFitnesPal Forum Moderator
  • simoriah_angel
    Options

Pretty original if you ask me lol

Thanks. I can't take credit for it. It's actually a T-shirt. http://www.cafepress.com/ursinelogic.181960700
This discussion has been closed.